gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 11:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Here`s my JMC pit bike...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Here`s my JMC pit bike...  (Read 966 times)

Diablo

Here`s my JMC pit bike...
« on: January 31, 2006, 01:32 AM »
This is my JMC pit bike.Jmc frame and fork ,Jmc bars Jmc layback post,Redline pinchless cranks,KKT lightning pedals,MX 1000 brake,16 inch araya`s w/polished og bullseyes /black spokes and red nipples,elina lightning seat etc.Let me know what you think???
 Later D....

[attachment deleted by admin]

jon016847

Re: Here`s my JMC pit bike...
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 08:25 AM »
I think it would may a perfect addition to my collection - LOL

Perfect, very rare item as well, nice work ?

Tell me more, how long have you had it, where did you score it etc?

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 08:27 AM »
Hey Diablo ,

That has got to be one of the RADDEST things I've seen in a while  :4_17_5:

Matt

daz bmx it!

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2006, 09:23 AM »
Not seen one of them before...excellent! 8)

Offline diesel

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2006, 09:29 AM »
sweet... very sweet!

Diablo

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2006, 06:11 PM »
Thanks  for the kind words guy`s.I`ve had the bike going on 4 years.I`m gonna tell you where I got it ,but your probably not gonna believe me but here goes.Around 4 years ago I started collecting JMC bikes and my good friend caught on and started collecting bmx also.He wasn`t into JMC though,mainly Mongoose and Torker.He is a plummer .His friend said he needed help relocating his hot water heater,but didn`t have much money.My buddy Paul said what do you have to trade for the work.He said what are you lookin for and Paul said got any old BMX bikes laying around'the guy said not much just an old JMC bike I think they used to call them pit bikes or something.Paul said ok that sounds cool.Now take in mind this is about 4 years ago,before JMC really became popular.Anyway Paul moved the water heater for the guy and the next day he brought over the pit bike .It looked like it had been sitting at the bottom of a lake for 20 years.Someone had painted the frame and fork with a n under coating spray,you know the kind you spray on fender wells of cars,and then the sun baked that on for another 15 years.Sorry to ramble,almost done.Anyway Paul said hey Glenn i know you like JMC`s what do you want to trade for.I said what do you want....?He said I sure like those gold araya rims ,gold race inc bars,and gold maxy cross cranks with the gold kkt pedals.These were all used and scratched parts I had sitting in my garage collecting dust.I said OK :D That sounds cool >So here we are 4 years and a whole lota money later.My JMC PIT is reborn.See I told you,you wouldn`t believe me......Sorry for the super long story,but thats the whole truth.Thanks again guy`s.I`ll be posting more later.My hands hurt from typing now....D :coolsmiley:

jon016847

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 08:59 AM »
Man that ids a cool score for sure !!!

Nice find, good retro job

Jon W

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Here`s my JMC pit bike...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx