gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 10:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  INBRED PEGS
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: INBRED PEGS  (Read 3682 times)

Offline GINGERHOLMES

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: INBRED PEGS
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2008, 10:50 AM »
thats exactly what i was hoping to do alex, get a 21" in yellow and get it stickered up

i love the idea of having my original 1" the ng and the dirt bike holmes all ready to ride  :) :)

now i just need to get the money and the bits  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

SaMAlex

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2008, 11:02 AM »

Now if only you knew someone who had a set of original Holmes stickers, and someone who could reprint them for you  ::)

Offline GINGERHOLMES

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2008, 11:25 AM »
lol

sounds like i might be asking a favour or two  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

stody is going to sort the frame and bits for me after christmas then i can get a new school holmes lol
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 11:30 AM by GINGERHOLMES »

JT71

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2008, 05:22 PM »
cool bit of twobob history there Rob, and if four of those pegs some how tunr up and you don't want em we can do a deal...if gingerholmes don;t want em either...which i know he would.

:daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Offline GINGERHOLMES

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2008, 05:27 PM »
if a set do come up and u want them, thats cool, as i still have two pairs of inbred on my original holmes  :) :)

bmxbert

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2008, 07:50 PM »
did triggs used to have long blond hair and had a homeless mack version 2. i think he used to ride at leigh with a guy called stuartwho had long hair glasses and a wal riot...and a kev on a condor if i remember rightly....

Offline GINGERHOLMES

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2008, 09:25 PM »
your spot on mate

kev used to ride two bob robs old condor, and adam triggs got the mack after he ruined the back end of his shredder

i think stu moved onto a standard lengthy and triggs got a taj

i rode with them but they carried on and i didnt

if u look at the rom section on u tube stu and adam are on there

did u ride with them?

bmxbert

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2008, 09:51 PM »
yeah for about one summer or two but only when they came down to leigh i was quite a bit younger than them they helped me out quite a bit
the last time i saw triggs was after he had been in a ride mag wearing his trousers so low they might have well of been ankle warmers.
he got the piss taken out of him and went home with the ump  ;D

they were a good bunch though...defo helped me out when i was a newbie :daumenhoch:

Offline GINGERHOLMES

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2008, 10:52 PM »
well im sort of related to triggs

i knew triggs when he was riding his redline 340, he got really good, but i just didnt have the bottle

so what sort of year were u riding at leigh? i might have met u with them

bmxbert

« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2008, 11:13 PM »
anywhere between 96 through till it closed i started riding leigh at the ripe age of 12
wish i was 12 now... nothing hurt back then

Offline GINGERHOLMES

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2008, 11:22 PM »
well i totally missed timed jumping out of the side of the performance and ate the concrete last saturday, so i was feeling a little worse for wear this week

but im aiming to get to rom this sunday, u up for it? im learning all the old stuff again but its taking a lot of time, and i just dont have the bottle anymore, but its such a good feeling being back on a bike  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: even if i cant do anything anymore lol

bmxbert

« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2008, 11:30 PM »
i'll see what the trouser wearer sais but i reckon i could get up to rom at some point soon even if not this sunday

bit rusty though...i int rode properly for a while. last time was about 17 months ago just before my girl was born
still had it then though so i should be ok :10_2_12:

Offline GINGERHOLMES

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2008, 11:36 PM »
well u cant be any worse than me mate lol, but i cant stop going over there, its chilled and its just good fun, plus u get to see some great riding

i was watching bill p, launching no handers out the side of the performance on the step up section onto the ski slope, everyone was getting behind him, such a good buzz  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: sbd got some great video

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  INBRED PEGS

gfxgfx
gfx gfx