gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975626 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 07:58 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  chicksands anyone?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: chicksands anyone?  (Read 8316 times)

spillers#1

Re: chicksands anyone?
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2008, 06:01 PM »
Looking forward to sunday,been feeling ill all day today.....in fact rough as f*ck eat so much sh!te yesterday.......need some fresh chicky air

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2008, 06:42 PM »
eat so much sh!te yesterday.......need some fresh chicky air

..... and need Thai chicken and noodles with pancake rolls and sweet chilli sauce from the van nearby.  Yum!!  Humps

martin1970

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2008, 08:24 PM »
Nearly Sunday, can't wait, might even see if I can pull this off again (Hounslow mid 80's).

spillers#1

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2008, 08:38 PM »
Can someone pm bmxepert aka jules only he asked me to pm him if we were going but he's mostly on bmx talk and I can't get on there at mo

spillers#1

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2008, 08:44 AM »
Well guys weather looking good for tomorrow,bbc weather says sunny all day but a bit chilly.....cool

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2008, 09:08 AM »
Can someone pm bmxepert aka jules only he asked me to pm him if we were going but he's mostly on bmx talk and I can't get on there at mo

I'll text the old b and get him along.  Humps

martin1970

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2008, 02:51 PM »
What time is everyone getting there?
M

QuadPaul

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2008, 03:39 PM »
Me & Hooga will be there about 10:30 - 11, hope it's warmer tomorrow as it's bloody freezing out there today!!

hooga1975

« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2008, 03:43 PM »
ill be alright Paul, I got some new body armour to keep me warm.  I just hope I dont need to test it :2funny:

martin1970

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2008, 04:12 PM »
10.30 it is then, see you all tomorrow.
Martin

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2008, 05:45 PM »
Can I just remind any newbies to Chicky that Fat Trax Bedford charge £5 for a day ticket.  This goes towards upkeep of the facility and is worth every penny.  And the snack food trailer with its Thai food is ace so brings some money with you.  See you there about 10:30.  Humps

spillers#1

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2008, 07:10 PM »
Well i'm back from wiltshire now  :daumenhoch: just had a once over on the giant,lube a few bits....still feeling a little bit sh!te....i guess that a big christmas dinner followed by christmas pud with 2 types of cream the straight after chocalate cake and cream plus untold quality street  all day plus untold cheese and biscuits all washed down with loads of appletizer.....sh!t i think i'm gonna be sick again  :crazy2:

See you all at 10:30am,i'm bringing a newbie with me so ease him in gently please.....that means you humps  :LolLolLolLol:

spillers#1

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2008, 05:49 PM »
i'm starving hungry and as weak as fck but have no appetite......whats wrong with me?

still a good day though  :daumenhoch:

How many bmxers there  :) and did anyone see billy luckhurst jump those triples on his 20inch....how high....and how easy  :idiot2: (was it billy or was it charlie?)

Same time next week then lads(and sherrie)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2008, 08:17 PM »
Was a great day today.  It was Billy Luckhurst who cleared the triples by the way.  Reckon you'll have to start a new thread for next Sunday now that you're in charge Lee.   :daumenhoch: And when's Chippy putting up the videos??  Humps

hooga1975

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2008, 08:51 PM »
Now thats the most fun I have had on two wheels in a long time.  Being able to hit the jumps at full speed without fear of crashing was mental.  I will be well up for next week, the place is awsome :4_17_5:

keep it lit!

« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2008, 09:39 PM »

come on boys put up some photos or vid links, i've heard a bit about this place  :daumenhoch:

ta like  ;)

Ade :crazy2:

dialledbikes

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2008, 09:46 AM »
Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Billy Luckhurst is rad.  A proper all round BMX rider.

QuadPaul

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2008, 11:39 AM »
Awesome day yesterday, proper laugh as always, cheers fellas  :daumenhoch:
I even manged to jump a few more jumps that I didn't do last time so was well chuffed

The way Billy boosted them triples was proper RAD, he was about 10ft in the air over them :4_17_5:

Not sure if theres much in the way of pics from yesterday as we all spent so much time on our bikes

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2008, 01:26 PM »
Not sure if theres much in the way of pics from yesterday as we all spent so much time on our bikes

Hoping that Sherine got a few good 'uns and I believe TonydaButcher took some too.  Humps

Flying_fox

« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2008, 07:20 PM »
Good session again people!

I'd love to see some pics or video, it felt pproper quick out there on the 4X track.

Billy is off the hook, he has to be one of the best riders I know now.

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2008, 08:50 PM »
felt pproper quick out there on the 4X track
You were going proper quick Miles and towards the end of the day you were mental quick!!  A blur, so doubt Sherine will have got any pics of you, just a flying red tail.  Unfortunately I do know that Sherine & Mark have found that the camcorder stuff won't load onto Photbucket so Mark's bringing a DVD copy next week and I'll see if Matt can do something with it, maybe via PinkBike.  Have asked TdB if he's got anything but not heard as yet.  Humps

TonyDaButcher

« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2008, 08:53 PM »
Here's some pics. I'm rubbish, I know. :( but they give an idea of the place for people that haven't been to Chicksands.
The kids all went ice skating at Kew last night and young Harley Taylor tore ligaments in his knee and is on crutches. Poor harley, get fit soon buddy.
Thanks for the nice comments about Billy's riding.

Billy L.

Matt H.

Dave G.

Table line

Walk back (at least the tree is in focus!)

Billy L.

Charlie L. (Pull your strides up Charlie!)

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2008, 09:09 PM »
Are you going next Sunday Tony ?
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

TonyDaButcher

« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2008, 09:19 PM »
Dunno yet Bill, if I do, I'll make more effort with the photos! :-[

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2008, 09:34 PM »
Thanks for posting them up Tony.  Don't give up the day job just yet, will you!!  Humps

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  chicksands anyone?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx