gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 04:24 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  no more from CCA
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: no more from CCA  (Read 940 times)

customparts

no more from CCA
« on: December 14, 2008, 11:05 PM »
This is not what i want to do but i have no choice so sorry guys customparts (custom colour anodising ltd) will not be taking on anymore bmx  bike parts as from this week.  Our company has changed over the past few months and we are much to busy to do this kinda work now. Some of you already know how busy we are with the length of time its took us. Some people will wait some dont like to wait and we dont like peeing people off.  And before anyone say's   NO we are not spitting the dummy out!!  Another reason for me especially for giving this work up is that i want to spend my spare time now with my family.  There is another reason also but i will keep that to myself sorry!!
So i would like to say a big thank you to all of you who has used us and recomended us and i hope they is someone else out there who can help you with your restoration projects like i have. :( :(

dont worry those who have parts with us ya parts will be done.

Anyway  hope you all have a good christmas and all the best for the new year.

Many Thanks

Paul @ Custom Colour Anodising Ltd
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 08:52 PM by customparts »

Offline Haro82

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
Re: coming to an end!! again
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 11:20 PM »
Paul,

All the best mate in your business, you have to do what you have to do  :daumenhoch:  I just want to say a massive thanks again for the pedals you did for me, absolutely outstanding work, and very very reasonable and first class service. This is sadly missing in a lot of businesses nowadays and it's probably the reason why you are so busy  :daumenhoch:

regards
Andy.

And if you don't know Paul's work , sadly we will missing great workmanship like this   :'(     

From this:-

To this :-

southend_styler

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 11:21 PM »
Absolutely stunnning!!!  :4_17_5:

Looks like there will be some fairly large boots for someone to fill!  :daumenhoch:

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 11:23 PM »
Yep really gutted as i had arranged for my rims to go down and be anodized. But i understand family comes first, been to busy in this current climate is a good thing Paul so good luck  :daumenhoch:

Big shame cos i was looking forward to my rims being done  :-[

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 04:02 AM »
Sorry to hear that Paul, you've done a great job on my parts and many many others; you will be missed  :'(.

I hope everything works out but if you need extra cash thtough a tidy sideline, this is definitely the place to get some :D.

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2008, 08:11 PM »
Paul, you know I love your work and have used you on several occassions. Finding someone who's as good as you were is going to be a mission and a half.

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: no more from CCA
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 09:20 PM »
you will be sorely missed Paul - spend some free time, then come back to us one day eh? We'll miss you -
just toopk delivery of my bits today! and they are AMAZING! considering they were tatty and horrid once...

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 09:31 PM »
sad to hear as his work looks quality buy he may find like i do as well lately that as a finisher the actual

quality of the metal that we work with is going down hill, i've noticed quite a lot that many frames are coming to me

way beyond the need for normal restoration, not like it was a few months ago, has all the top end old skool frames been

snapped up and all that's left are the rusting 20 year old frames found at the back of a mates shed :(   good topic to start :)
For powder coating drop me a pm

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 09:53 PM »
I now understand why the pm's and phone calls have not been returned !

Sorry Paul and good luck buddy - hope all is well mate  :daumenhoch:

Nick

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  no more from CCA

gfxgfx
gfx gfx