gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 10:33 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  New BMX TV Advert
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New BMX TV Advert  (Read 412 times)

kennyhunter6061

New BMX TV Advert
« on: December 12, 2008, 09:18 PM »
Just thought I'd show everyone what the guys at ONE Bicycles bought me for wrapping up the Scottish Oldschool Series for the second time. Thanks guys!.....

I wish!!  :LolLolLolLol:  I've actually spent the day with Gary Forsyth (bmxer4ever) filming a new TV advert for the Scottish Daily Record, which features one of my club's  (Western Titans) young riders.  The advert is to promote Top Trumps cards and it should be airing in the next few weeks.  Our rider, Joe Manson is dressed as the BMX equivalent of the Stig from Top Gear.  He rides around outside a newsagent in Falkirk town centre doing a few tricks and is then seen playing Top Trumps with some young lookalikes of Clarkson, May & Hammond.  Then Stig gets shouted on by his mum (former Miss Scotland, Aisling Friel) who has turned up to collect him in a Ferrari 430 Spider, and she whisks young Stiggy away.

It all looks pretty cool so I'm looking forward to seeing the finished advert.  The film company are going to send me a copy so, if it doesn't end up on YouTube anyway, I will post it online for everyone to see.  Gary was working as the VT operator for the day and yet another oldschooler, Scott Davidson (skin) turned up as he was in Falkirk visiting the local Raleigh dealer.  Scott is West of Scotland Raleigh Sales Rep (it's a dirty job but...) so he brought along a reissue Super Tuff Burner.  Unsurprisingly though the kids wanted to sit on the ONE Pro (Bugatti Veyron) and Robinson Jnr (Lotus Exige) and the Burner (Suzuki Liana)  ;D was reduced to a background shot. 

Gary has a ton of other photos but here's the ones I took for now.  Gary will post his just as soon as he gets a chance........

condor96

Re: New BMX TV Advert
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 01:36 AM »
thats sweet 8) love to see it.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  New BMX TV Advert

gfxgfx
gfx gfx