gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 19, 2024, 11:14 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  Saturday at Charlton.....Muttjam!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Saturday at Charlton.....Muttjam!  (Read 1616 times)

Sean 2000

Saturday at Charlton.....Muttjam!
« on: December 08, 2008, 11:48 PM »
A few of us got together on saturday afternoon/evening to celebrate muttley's skinwall dream........oh and his birthday!

Here's a lttle edit. Enjoy
Not a valid vimeo URL

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Saturday at Charlton.....Muttjam!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 12:33 AM »
Looked like fun  :)

More progression from everyone I see - I'm feeling well left behind now!

Sean 2000

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 12:19 PM »
Did ya see Paul's Blunt?  ;)

So when we gonna see you again then?........before you feel even more left out.  :-[

muttley

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 12:27 PM »
Me new tyres were well sketchy   :LolLolLolLol: Crashed twice trying to scrub em in and from then on was shittin me pants   :LolLolLolLol:

JT71

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 01:16 PM »
wicked vid, looks like a nice chilled sesh.

Muttley, you need to give your tyres a few laps of Tesco's car park when they are new on.  :daumenhoch:

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 04:06 PM »

stunting

RADHAB

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 04:58 PM »
Those Tyres were proper comedy tyres!

I had a great time guys cheers again for the invite, i love that ramp :smitten:

lodge

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 05:14 PM »
Me new tyres were well sketchy   :LolLolLolLol: Crashed twice trying to scrub em in and from then on was shittin me pants   :LolLolLolLol:

I had the same trouble the other week, put a new tyre on the rear rolled in and slid out, i never gave it a thought, ended up turning bike upside down getting someone to crank it and put a skateboard griptape against the tyre to scrub it, worked a treat.

evamedia

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 07:57 AM »
I'm still bitter there's only 1 trick of me on there, and I didn't pull that either  ;D

JT71

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 08:25 AM »
if you want grippy tyres, I mean really grippy and aren't too fussed about latest trends and big names and lightness you should try the Cheng Shin Double V's that Asda do. They come in a box branded Bell, and are foldable with kevlar bead, but boy are they grippy. Ask anyone who's seen me trying peg stalls at Corby and the angle I have to get the bike to make it slide, these things are grippy as and less than a tenner each.

lodge

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 08:35 AM »
if you want grippy tyres, I mean really grippy and aren't too fussed about latest trends and big names and lightness you should try the Cheng Shin Double V's that Asda do. They come in a box branded Bell, and are foldable with kevlar bead, but boy are they grippy. Ask anyone who's seen me trying peg stalls at Corby and the angle I have to get the bike to make it slide, these things are grippy as and less than a tenner each.

I have bought a fair bit of that Bell stuff from asda, chains, tubes, cables. link extractor's so cheap and does the job.

muttley

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 08:36 AM »

The Aitkens and Path do the job but just don't stick brand new ones on then go on a wooden ramp you have to go ride street for a bit, then burn the edges on said wooden ramp till you smell burning rubber, basically you have to get rid of the release agent, I learnt all about this at Creation a couple of years ago when i did the same thing.

Offline TwoBobRob

• Site Supporter
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2008, 01:44 AM »
Did ya see Paul's Blunt?  ;)

So when we gonna see you again then?........before you feel even more left out.  :-[

I did see Pauls blunt - tidy   :daumenhoch:   that's been a long time coming  :)

Expect to see me sometime over the chrimbo period  :)

I'm one rusty motherfcuker though....  :(

Bushwacked

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2008, 08:36 AM »
If you need any tips ask Twobob - he sure does know his stuff ;D  ;)

jedi

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2008, 11:32 PM »

them tyres are made from spidermans jizz!

gutted i couldnt make it,had issues  :(

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  Saturday at Charlton.....Muttjam!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx