gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 05:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  my latest big daddy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: my latest big daddy  (Read 873 times)

Offline gary4130

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
my latest big daddy
« on: December 07, 2008, 08:45 AM »

heres my latest big daddy rider,big thanks to del for selling it to me  :daumenhoch:was planning to do a black kev jones rep but seeing as there is a few been done,thought i would leave the metalic grey and just ride it
spec as follows:
frame:'98 big daddy with '95 graphics on (was stogys old frame)
fork:haro 1 inch threadless +1inch aheadset
bars:graveyard( minimum sweep ones) a'me tri grips in grey
wheels:front: sun black box rim suzue hub 36 hole raidial laced by myself
             rear:sun black box rim ,suntour coaster hub36 hole with freecoaster washers in
tyres:oddy barefeet on at the mo,was looking to put either haro's or penegrine 's in white on but seeing as my lottery numbers didn't come up i'll put khe's on  ;D
brakes: tech 77's w/locking levers hombres in white (may change to grey ones  :-\) grey cables
seating:primo seat, basic seatpost , gt seatclamp in blue-( looking for a silver or white one if anybody has one let me know)
crank:tioga hollow 1 pc, wellgo pedals, oody powerdisc  sugino 39t ring,white chain,
thanks to del for the frame and taking the time out to meet up -thanks again,se bmxer for the levers,lazychubs for the chainring,generallee for the headset

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
Re: my latest big daddy
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 08:47 AM »
funky   :)  glad you ride it and love the bars  :)

Offline gary4130

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 09:00 AM »
cheers dan ,prefer to ride a big daddy -most other feel too short, use to ride an EP but couldn't get on with it -been riding a metalic red one but fancied a change

bmxbert

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 11:20 AM »
takes me back i used to own one of them when i was quite young i got lucky in a trade with a rich kid....
i used to ride it on ramps it was great.. same colour same decals its like it could have been mine sept i know where mine is a the bloke wont let me buy her back :'(

condor96

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2008, 05:30 PM »
nice! love the graveyards. your cat is looking at it like hes super pisst he cant ride it  :2funny:

welsh denny

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2008, 06:00 PM »
must admit to riding a few big daddys over the years. great for bit of everything-flat, mini, vert and street. must have ridden em for a good 5 years or so. 
actually got an sd4 under the stairs. same geometry as the big daddy. just  1 and 1/8th headtube and no gusset under the downtube. still rad ride though.

Offline gary4130

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2008, 07:49 AM »
nice! love the graveyards. your cat is looking at it like hes super pisst he cant ride it  :2funny:
cheers condor 96  :daumenhoch: thats just his mean and moody look for the cameras  ;D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  my latest big daddy

gfxgfx
gfx gfx