gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 04:40 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Pro Class wheel build thoguhts....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pro Class wheel build thoguhts....  (Read 472 times)

Rabdul06

Pro Class wheel build thoguhts....
« on: December 05, 2008, 08:32 PM »
OK - ive stripped down a set of PC wheels to clean them up and what not and have bought a set of new chrome sealed Suzues to replace the original SR unsealed hubs. Am having second thoughts now and am thinking of just cleaning them up and sticking it all back togehter as I  got them.....any thoughts?  are the new Suzue hubs any good - are they comparable to the ones BITD?

Just thinking out loud.  Cheers.

fouronethreeoh!

Re: Pro Class wheel build thoguhts....
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 08:39 PM »
Chrome sealed suzues, very nice  :)

I would say better than unsealed hubs, definately smoother.

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
Re: Pro Class wheel build thoguhts....
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 01:00 AM »
OK - ive stripped down a set of PC wheels to clean them up and what not and have bought a set of new chrome sealed Suzues to replace the original SR unsealed hubs. Am having second thoughts now and am thinking of just cleaning them up and sticking it all back togehter as I  got them.....any thoughts?  are the new Suzue hubs any good - are they comparable to the ones BITD?

Just thinking out loud.  Cheers.

Depends if your building to ride or building to look at  ;)
mongoositis - an expensive disease......

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Pro Class wheel build thoguhts....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx