gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 01:12 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  New Cheeky Monkey Productions Video
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New Cheeky Monkey Productions Video  (Read 1153 times)

monkeybrains

New Cheeky Monkey Productions Video
« on: October 17, 2008, 02:33 AM »
Just a quick one to let you know there is a new vid in the works. Basically it's gonna be a 2 disc (at least) - 1st will be a best of the cheeky monkey vids, 2nd will be made up of all footage never used... tons of cool stuff and............................ it will be made in the same ole netto/aldi/lidyl style  :laugh:

word

welsh denny

Re: New Cheeky Monkey Productions Video
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 06:06 PM »
cool. got quite a few of your old videos and the barry on a grifter dvds.

i gotta do the same with my collection eventually. massive task though..............

monkeybrains

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 05:49 PM »
denny, yeah, it'll take a while but gonna enjoy going through the tapes - haven't watched most of it in years.

would be cool if you could put a dvd together of your footage - sure you have some proper rare footage.

monkeybrains

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 10:21 PM »
Thanks Gary  :daumenhoch:

Been going through some of the tapes - there is some rad stuff that I never used in any of the vids.

Obbie

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 07:42 PM »
Great stuff , but you need to put more of the not so know named riders on it , i got 2 seconds on the last one and that was on the outtro . pls pls pls . do it dude ...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  New Cheeky Monkey Productions Video

gfxgfx
gfx gfx