gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975623 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 24, 2024, 01:13 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Hartlepool 4th straight rebuild pics
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hartlepool 4th straight rebuild pics  (Read 529 times)

Eddy

Hartlepool 4th straight rebuild pics
« on: November 29, 2008, 05:12 PM »
FAO anyone who is interested about things up at Hartlepool, here's twenty pictures of our new rythm section.  We built it in one day at a cost of a couple of hundred quid and a fair bit of graft.  For anyone who has rode the track before, we have lengthened and leveled the 4th straight, changing everything from the first table top onwards.  Its hard to pick out in the pics but basically the rythm is a table to double to roller to table to roller to hipped step up.  We didn't have a rythm before and folk have said its what we were missing, so now we do!

Coming soon, the death pack on the second straight...watch this space!

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Hartlepool 4th straight rebuild pics
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 05:20 PM »
Nice one Eddy, I'll be 'on site' tomorrow to give you a hand :)

Bren
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 06:24 PM »
thats lookin really good dudes, sorry i couldnt make it up, those down south who don't venture this far up are missing a great great track :daumenhoch:

Eddy

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 07:32 AM »
You should thank yourself lucky you still live in Hartlepool!  I had to watch this getting built then drive back to Manchester without even riding it!

I think its safe to say we have one brand new straight and one brand new burm.  Well done to all who braved another frozen day in Hartlepool to hear Mr Butterfield bark orders from a dumper truck!  As with the previous pics, its a bit tricky to gauge exactly what has been done.  Basically today we finished the rythm off with a double then sorted levels out and made a new burm.  We also changed the first double on the 5th straight into a step-up tripple, should be a good little learner jump.  Next on the cards is the issue of spectating, we hope to open up a large area at the bottom of the track by changing the fence arrangement and moving the entry gate.  All being well we should be in a position to host some decent events next season!  I had to bail before the guys finished (much to the annoyance of a cetain gentleman) so there isn't any pics of the finished articles, will get some soon!

NEBMX, Bringing the noise in 2009!

Ste looking over the new step up tripple

Looking up over the finished rythm, in shot is the end double and table rollers feature

Two Panorama of the rythm section

Back of the roller onto the table

In this shot, Jack pulls the whacker over the end double.  Basically it was built so that (if you want) you can jump the tabletop (to the left of the pic) and roller then hit the double what jack is stood on

More pics of the new step up tripple

Looking over the end double, this go slightly lengthened so that folk who double up the table and roller don't over shoot it

Ste stood on top of the new tripple, where he is stood was the original ground level

If you look from the side it makes a bit more sense!

scary_leary

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 12:47 PM »
Is that Bren on the dumper? fack he's ballooned a bit!  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Dex Dexter

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 07:20 AM »
The track is looking class!
I think I'll be visiting a lot next year - my family will wonder if I've gone all soft wanting to travel up and see them.
Little do they know...
Happy to offer a hand on Sat for half a day if the works are still ongoing (I wish I could offer more but BMX related rows are at a peak right now in my house).

dialledbikes

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 03:41 PM »
Track was already a good un, so hopefully the new work will make it even better.

If you get another national next year, I'll be there again  :daumenhoch:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 03:53 PM »
be good to kick ya butt again mikey babes

r

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2008, 04:55 PM »
thats looking good,may have to take a trip up next year

moley

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2008, 10:42 PM »
The track was good but I've never seen so many crashes at any other meets.

Total carnage on the berms!!

Excellent stuff!!  :daumenhoch:

Eddy

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 09:13 AM »
The track is looking class!
I think I'll be visiting a lot next year - my family will wonder if I've gone all soft wanting to travel up and see them.
Little do they know...
Happy to offer a hand on Sat for half a day if the works are still ongoing (I wish I could offer more but BMX related rows are at a peak right now in my house).

We are surfacing this Sat if you fancy it, the guys will be up from 10am onwards

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Hartlepool 4th straight rebuild pics

gfxgfx
gfx gfx