gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 02:29 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Bargain find???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bargain find???  (Read 2849 times)

wirewheel

Re: Bargain find???
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2008, 03:59 AM »
my money's on fs pro looking at the parts, they are all original looking entry level parts by the looks. was the havoc the pro frame rob nolli rode?

i'm getting my powerlite bars back off stokebloke saturday for my dirtbike build. going to do a castillo inspired bike. need to dig the mags out and bmx inferno!!!

condor96

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 04:34 PM »
was the havoc the pro frame rob nolli rode?

i rode around nolli alot and he was never on a powerlite. always a dyno or gt.  this same powerlite frameset had 3 names. the havoc, fs pro and the p-51.

southend_styler

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2008, 07:54 PM »
was the havoc the pro frame rob nolli rode?

i rode around nolli alot and he was never on a powerlite. always a dyno or gt.  this same powerlite frameset had 3 names. the havoc, fs pro and the p-51.

Condor, is there any way of knowing which of these frames mine would have been sold as? Maybe from the serial?

I know it's not that important, but small details like this aggravate me!  :LolLolLolLol:

condor96

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2008, 10:45 PM »
i havent a clue for the serial,sorry. they all were the same frameset just with different names for the trim level of the bike and year.

southend_styler

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 11:11 PM »
i havent a clue for the serial,sorry. they all were the same frameset just with different names for the trim level of the bike and year.

Ok mate. From what i can decipher from the serial i think it was made in '96. Do you know which one that would correspond to?

Cheers for any help matey!  :daumenhoch:

wirewheel

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008, 11:59 PM »
yeah corse, nolli was gt dyno but used powerlite bars yes!

i had a props interview, zell will av it now. nolli was a ripper for sure!

can't wait get my pl 4pc bars on saturday and continue my castilo/90s/s&m dirtbike bulid.

condor96

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2008, 12:42 AM »
yeah corse, nolli was gt dyno but used powerlite bars yes!

i have the last pair of powerlite bars that nolli owned  :) has seen xgames metal 96.
he always used powerlite 4pc bars until the newer style of gt pfst came out with the "square" 4pc gt bars with the side gusset.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Bargain find???

gfxgfx
gfx gfx