gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 02:26 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  anyone remember masters jan87 Perpignan i think?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: anyone remember masters jan87 Perpignan i think?  (Read 837 times)

stevj

anyone remember masters jan87 Perpignan i think?
« on: November 21, 2008, 06:30 PM »

anyone else got some pics of this I lost mine in some moves :(

gossa

Re: anyone remember masters jan87 Perpignan i think?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 11:53 PM »
Mate, not many people will remember that race as only a couple of English guys went.

I got third and Holmesy got fourth.  Lynchy got carpet burns on his elbows!

That's me mam in the picture too.....

Did you go then?

stevj

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 07:38 PM »
i was there from scotland with Iain Archibald, Garry Macrae and got knocked out in the semi by a guy twice my size lol Hoogadorin I think you spell it put me off on the fourth corner I was sitting comfy. Thats Iain n Garry in the pic taken outside the villa's I think where we stayed.
I the carpet corners  :LolLolLolLol:
We had David hoy looking after us with a young Chris Hoy tagging along... I also nearly got ma suitcase nearly blown up at Paris airport for leaving it on the pavement instead of putting it in the bus when we arrived:LolLolLolLol:

Got ma old Zeronine rebuilt just waiting on the decals this week. Sean Boyle was showing me his old race suit dinae think he's going to fit it 28inch waist  :LolLolLolLol:

i had a browse at your website for bikelab sounds good Craig Maclean told me about it. You'll find pics of ma bike under zeronine pro xl on here I know you like these and my brothers got a revcore just about ready to race.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 10:16 PM by stephen Fraser »

stevj

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 07:41 PM »
Holms, Gossa, Lynch sitting on the wall in second pic and i think this was the balconey outside the changing rooms which were up a lift...!

gossa

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 10:10 PM »
i was there from scotland with Iain Archibald, Garry Macrae and got knocked out in the semi by a guy twice my size lol Hoogadorin I think you spell it put me off on the fourth corner I was sitting comfy. Thats Iain n Garry in the pic taken outside the villa's I think where we stayed.
I the carpet corners  :LolLolLolLol:
We had David hoy looking after us with a young Chris Hoy tagging along... I also nearly got ma suitcase nearly blown up at Paris airport for leaving it on the pavement instead of putting it in the bus when we arrived:LolLolLolLol:

Got ma old Zeronine rebuilt just waiting on the decals this week. Sean Boyle was showing me his old race suit dinae think he's going to fit it 28inch waist  :LolLolLolLol:

i had a browse at your website for bikelab sounds good Craig Maclean told me about it. You'll find pics of ma bike under zeronine pro xl on here I know you like these and my brothers got a revcore just about ready to race.

It was an awesome race.  Seany boy has been telling me about you lot, Revcores, Zeronines, just my type of guys!  Sean has got about as much chance of fitting in his 28" pants as I have!

teamsano

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2008, 12:53 AM »
was this the race that graham dollier got the cover of bicross from?

stevj

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2008, 08:59 PM »
not sure about that but was just speaking to mike about him the day he was gonna get in touch with him as he thinks he still has his bike...

:4_17_5:

gossa

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 12:24 AM »
was this the race that graham dollier got the cover of bicross from?

Not sure gogo, it was a weird race, invitation only, they flew us to Paris then put us on a train to Perpignan.  The organisers didn't have enough money, they Flew DMC and another freestyler out (maybe Blyther?) and couldn't pay them!

I think it was Phil Hoogy 1st, Bas 2nd, me 3rd and Dale 4th.  Dale and I were still expert so it was a real result to beat the superclass riders. 

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  anyone remember masters jan87 Perpignan i think?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx