gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 05, 2024, 01:26 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  cheaper end bikes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: cheaper end bikes  (Read 389 times)

eloopnai

cheaper end bikes
« on: November 30, 2008, 10:06 PM »
every year i get my boy a new bike its just for playin out on and riding to skool  last year he wanted a mongoose cos every one was gettin one so he said
so i told him choose a bike and instead of a gt or mongoose for about £200 he chose a diamond back
gotta say i was surprised he hasnt followed the crowd the shops do seem to be mainly full of gts and geese
and lookin at the diamond back seemed to be the better option it had 3 piece crank and a few other better parts chatting to the chap in the shop he also told me the gt and mongoose are made in the same place and he also said the diamond backs are underated

back in the day diamond back had a good name for themselves but it doesnt seem that way now from what i saw the quality of bike now days is good so why is that
i gotta say every kid round our way has a goose or gt and the odd we the people

just wondering what people thought of diamond back nowdays

magna13

Re: cheaper end bikes
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 10:14 PM »
Well, i have to admit i have owned a few DB's myself and have rode a few and have never said "Damn this feels like a peice of crap"

A good friend of mine who rides down our local club has one, i cant remember the model but it is half small. when i sit down on it my legs are further foward than the bars!! lol but he does go for it on it and does get some ok results plus he has it set up mainly for park riding and even though its very small i had a go on it myself and couldnt believe how well it went, it felt planted and you could get some serious air with it too!! i loved it! it was also the first bike i learnt how to do a x-up on within minutes!! :shocked:

if i have some spare cash and i get rid of my park bike, i might have a look for one of these ;)

Zak.

magna13

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 10:18 PM »
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DIAMONDBACK-GRIND-BMX-BIKE-IN-PINK-NEW-BOXED-RRP-149_W0QQitemZ330289841053QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bikes_GL?hash=item330289841053&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1298%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1308

theres the model he rides! he didnt even pay that price for it, he bought it off my mates brother who paid the price of it in the listing and sold it within a month because it was too small... plus he sold it for half price! £50! bargain ;)

magna13

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 10:21 PM »
heres the model i used to ride. bought it for £30 in mint condition and loved it to bits! :smitten: :smitten:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  cheaper end bikes

gfxgfx
gfx gfx