gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 30, 2024, 02:01 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  BADBMX Sunday 7th December......
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BADBMX Sunday 7th December......  (Read 7089 times)

Offline Faze7-Ade

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: BADBMX Sunday 7th December......
« Reply #100 on: December 06, 2008, 07:04 PM »

I'm sure you could join in the fun if you want to.  My Redline's not going anywhere so if you're interested in taking part, or just having a thrash around, post up later and I'll chuck it on the car for you.  It's a '91 Limited Edition with 2000 Flight cranks in DMR Wondercups and a Chris King headset.  Brake is p**s poor but hey, aren't they all!!  It's colourful but OS legal.  You're welcome to borrow it if you want as I shall be officiating at the meeting.  Humps

Thanks for the offer Humps (especially on a bike like that !) but I'll be having a look at the whole scene tomorrow - I've not been to a BMX race since 1982 ! so I'm sure things have changed a bit since then. I'll be sorting my son out for his racing, so hopefully for the next round I'll know the score enough to be able to let him race, and have a go myself (and the bike should be ready by then).

See you all tomorrow......... :daumenhoch:

se

« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2008, 03:36 PM »
Pre-emptive strike before Spillers starts calling me a pouf - I am.  ::) Good to have a roll around again today though. Acheing now.

spillers#1

« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2008, 05:54 PM »
Lol I wouldn't do that to ya steve................you lightwieght ha ha only kidding mate

thecrooch

« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2008, 06:06 PM »
excellent meeting, great meeting you JT... congrats on taking it to the southerners and leaving Essex for the very very North (never realised how far up you were...hardcore mate) triumphant

OS Dagenham Winter Regional Results

1. JT Smooth
2. Bill Stupple
3. Zippy
4. Quad Paul
5. Hooga
6. Crooch
7. Kev40 (I think, sorry mate if if got that wrong, good to meet you anyway)
8. Extreme Pervert

SE - DNF Motos....  Get Better soon mate.....

Excellent time had by all, cold frost but brilliant sushine all day.... 

Offline Faze7-Ade

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2008, 10:53 PM »
Sorry I didn't come and find everyone today, my boy stacked in his first moto, and that was the end of his day.

I did catch the old school moto's and it looked like it was the kind of racing I'd be up for.

The trouble is knowing who's who !

Anyway, I managed to catch a couple of snaps of the racing,

Hope to catch up with the racing at the next round of the southern series.

Thanks for the most entertaining class of racing for the day !

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2008, 11:05 PM »
Well Done JT...  :daumenhoch: its quick up north!!! well he is anyway... the rest of us just follow him round...  :P

Looks like a fantastic day...!!! wish I could have made the trek...

Offline MaD-RoK

• Flip-Whip
  • I think my eyeball is allergic to sperm.
    • +100km BMX Marathon. Donate here....
  • Rated:
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2008, 12:06 AM »
Nice pictures there. Hope the lad is ok.

thecrooch

« Reply #107 on: December 08, 2008, 12:07 AM »
Sorry I didn't come and find everyone today, my boy stacked in his first moto, and that was the end of his day.

I did catch the old school moto's and it looked like it was the kind of racing I'd be up for.

The trouble is knowing who's who !

Anyway, I managed to catch a couple of snaps of the racing,

Hope to catch up with the racing at the next round of the southern series.

Thanks for the most entertaining class of racing for the day !

Ade, hope your boy is ok, we have a club meet there on 21st december if you can make it.

as for who we were, im in the badbmx top, billy stupple was in the skyway top , zippy was in the grey kit, quad paul, orange race pants, jt smooth, red top.

see you again soon then...

Offline Faze7-Ade

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2008, 08:47 PM »

Ade, hope your boy is ok, we have a club meet there on 21st december if you can make it.

as for who we were, im in the badbmx top, billy stupple was in the skyway top , zippy was in the grey kit, quad paul, orange race pants, jt smooth, red top.

see you again soon then...

He's fine - a bit of a bruise and a graze on his hip, but he'll live to ride again.

Thanks for the who's who of old school - should help when I go to the next race, as long as everyone wears the same clothes !  ;)

Cheers

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  BADBMX Sunday 7th December......

gfxgfx
gfx gfx