gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 03:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  ron wilkersons birthday
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ron wilkersons birthday  (Read 950 times)

weston

ron wilkersons birthday
« on: January 27, 2006, 05:28 PM »
just got an email from ron for the cheeky message i sent him requesting free t-shirts as it was his birthday & drob told me he was giving them away...
"Hahahaha funny drob…. Thanx for the bday wishes. I’m 40 and the shit starts NOW!

And just remember, you’re only old when you got more memories than dreams…

ronw.

2Hip Bikes"

Offline tricknuts

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: ron wilkersons birthday
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 05:49 PM »
me too. I also got an email from Ron. i remember seeing him in the flesh at Holeshot, and it was like spotting Jesus in the crowd. He really was like God. For his birthday, I sent him a photo that i took with my digital camera at kelloggs. Quality is not that good. However I put Rad.bmx.co.uk on it also, hoping he might find time to "drop in" and say hello. ;D

"I've never stopped riding badly....and I never will"

theRuler

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 06:01 PM »
LOL

its zoidberg

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 04:36 PM »
me too, his crab ladder aint grey and its gonna stay that way, isnt that right ron? ;D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  ron wilkersons birthday

gfxgfx
gfx gfx