gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 04:38 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Padsets?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Padsets?  (Read 1553 times)

part time

Padsets?
« on: November 21, 2008, 02:48 PM »
Looking for some pads for my bike should I decide to get a bit competitive with it, anyone recommend anything for me?  I've checked what seems to be loads of online shops (Alans, the Source, Billy's, Green Machine doesn't seem to work?) and found nothing.......?

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Padsets?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 06:21 PM »
Padsets were made optional at the beginning of last year for all racing classes and although some riders still use them it's very much a personal preference.  Personally I like a pad on the stem as that's the bit that seems to hurt most when you hit it.  Have you tried Mark @ GROOVE http://www.grooveracingshop.co.uk/advert/ as he may still have sets available; give him a ring if they're not obvious on his site.  Humps

Moschops

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 06:24 PM »
Come to an MK race and buy a strip of raffle tickets. We have yellow and red FMF padsets in pleanty. they will probably be raffle prizes when they are old skool, we have so many ;)

chippy

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 06:26 PM »
Have you tried the Radshop ?

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 07:57 PM »
 :) I do like padets,but a lot of the ones around these days are overpriced,badly made cack...

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Padsets?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx