gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 11:20 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  winstanleys
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: winstanleys  (Read 1129 times)

chris miller

winstanleys
« on: November 20, 2008, 06:37 PM »
has any one orderd any thing for them. i think thay are a joke. do thay have any thing in stock? still waiting orderd bits on the 1/11/08 still not got them called 3 time can not tell me when parts will be in  :rant:

Offline kuwahero

• Look Back
    • Western Titans
  • Rated:
Re: winstanleys
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 06:41 PM »
notorious for bad service and not having stuff in stock. get your money back and get it somewhere else if you can :daumenhoch:

Nana

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 06:45 PM »
yes they are pants and i dont like chantelle either  :-\   thats there overly nice customer service assistant  >:D

chris miller

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 07:34 PM »
thay keep telling me that thay have not charged my card yet so im thinging of telling them to fook off i think it one man and a bedroom out fit

subversion

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2008, 08:00 PM »
If I order anything from them I'll ring them 1st to doublecheck the stock situation. The one problem I did have & returned they refunded inc return post.

chris miller

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 08:06 PM »
i did my order on line never said that thay were out of stock got an email back saying that thay would post in 24hrs every time i call thay can not tell me when il get them

subversion

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 08:12 PM »
Just call them up & politely demand your money back dude... :daumenhoch:

chris miller

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2008, 08:19 PM »
im going to just fill like thay have wasted my time

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2008, 08:18 PM »
winstanleys, AVOID AVOID AVOID, DO NOT USE THEM, THEY ARE TIME WASTING LYING BASTARDS, :daumenhoch:

For powder coating drop me a pm

THIRSTYKIRSTY

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 08:25 PM »
winstanleys are amazin

for stockin stuff they aint got or hard to get stuff

i bought some bars and said were in stock so paid online ,,2 months later they got in touch and told me they were discontinued,,,i rang then half a dozen times to no avail

now i just pass them by,,,shame really,,but no one to blame but them selves

i work for a huge order company,,,,ARGOS    and we are obbsesed with our customers ,,if we aint and there not happy,,are they gonna come back

dont think so

customriders and a few smaller shops get me sorted these days,,brill

russ

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2008, 08:28 PM »
true ,last year when members complained about them ,well i kinda had to oneday use them myself
when on the phone with them i asked do you have said brake in stock  yes was the reply well i also asked
if they could grab the box to see if all the parts were inside as the last one didnt.
they checked it and i said ok thanks,a few days passed nowt arrived  i called 3 further days later and another member of staff said
we are still awaiting delivery    :shocked:  i said you are a bunch of   f  in cnuts.

tuff 2

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2008, 08:41 PM »
total crap  >:(

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2008, 08:52 PM »
this is an easy call here....use the rad shop....reliable as fook

Dave
haro, how do you do

macky

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2008, 10:17 AM »

WINSTANLEYS!!!  :2funny:

Worst bmx shop ever!!

I ordered & pre-paid for a 2006 Hoffman Condor frame & BB in Nov 05...

I knew there would be a wait for it... but I waited until Feb 2006... finally they told me it had arrived..

So I went to the shop to collect what i'd pre-paid for...

and they said they'd just sold it to some one else!!  ???

Ended up waiting another month for a replacement!!

Another time, i ordered an Odyssey lever from them...

Not only did they tell me it was in stock... but he was looking right at it!!

So TWO months later... ( seriously TWO months ) after many calls...

i told them i wanted to cancel the order.... understandably!!

A month later... the money was taken out the bank... and the lever was sent out!!  :uglystupid2:

I've had loads of problems with them in the past and would NEVER use that store again!!  :tickedoff:

to be honest... I'm AMAZED they've managed to stay in business!!  :-\

SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY DO NOT USE THEM!!

Offline BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

• Berm Worm
  • "Click here for link"
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2008, 10:21 AM »
there seem to be a patten emerging here  :2funny: not used them yet but was looking at there stuff - one or two people let down might give a little warning, but this is death con 5 alert going off  ;D

lucky i didn't buy from the as they might have made it onto my s/hit list  :tickedoff:

Lloyd's
t-mobile
tiscali
whsmiths

;)
The Devil is away on business, I'm having to step in for him - How can I make your day Hell !!!

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2008, 11:30 AM »
bendycat....your avatar....old boy?

Dave
haro, how do you do

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2008, 11:32 AM »
cracking movie. Seriously good.

They're going to remake it as well. It'll be shite

chris miller

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2008, 09:28 PM »
i had an email friday telling me parts will be shiped on the 4th dec 1month after i ordered them just have to wait and see how do thay get away with it shit service iv done all the chasing fooking joke iv no now not to use them  :angrysoapbox:

chris miller

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2008, 01:25 PM »
Well the Winstanley saga continues. The wife Phoned them on Friday (19th) to check progress and was told that their supplier had sent the order out on Thursday (18th) so they should receive stock either that day or Monday. Asked if I could have a refund of P&P coz of the time I had been waiting - after all I did order on 1st Nov & they were in stock. Was told that a manager would have to call me back. Manager - Phil called back and said that he could no refund P&P because there was such a low markup on the bars but he could send me out 2 recently released BMX DVD's. When I said that surely he would loose more money on 2 "Recent Releases" he insisted that he would loose more on P&P!!! GO FIGURE. He said that he would check and call back. Didn't hear from him on Saturday so wife called again. He said he could refund P&P and would "Personally go to warehouse and check if stock had come in from supplier". He finally called back after 4 when supplier had gone home and he couldnt check so was going to call back today - Monday. Wife hadn't heard at 12pm so called again. Phil wouldn't speak to her - said he was busy (A-hole!). Spoke to Mark. Mark said that suppliers are going to ship stock to them tomorrow - 23rd. Wife went mental saying that Amy and Phil had lied about stock being shipped on Thursday because it now turns out that they will be shipped tomorrow - baring in mind this is about the 20th delivery date we have had!! Couldn't guarantee we would get them before xmas and wouldn't guarantee they would be in tomorrow either. Told him that other people had slated them on RAD but that I gave him the benefit of the doubt and got the usual spiel about "not charging my card". Wife went wappy at them and told them what a shower they are. HEED A WARNING PEOPLE - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COWBOY OUTFIT!!

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2008, 01:30 PM »
a friend of mine ordered 2 stems from them saying yes we have them instock
so he ordered them, 1 month later nothing   ??? so he called and said they had a problem and
the suppliers hadnt sent them so still waiting 
these cowboys are a joke

mr.magoo

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2008, 01:37 PM »
yes, a month ago a lad i take racing's auntie lovingly "brought" him all new race wear from them....when i found out, it was from them afterreading this thread i warned them ... still waiting for it, poor lad he's only 13 and right upset....did tell them they shouldda got it from Mark at Groove :'(

evamedia

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2008, 03:02 PM »
I ordered from them last Tuesday, 36H Chrome Sun Big City, couldn't get one anywhere else.

Got the standard you have ordered email, saying it'll take 3 days before dispatch, blah blah.

Arrived Friday morning.

therock

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2008, 05:06 PM »
i live 5 mins away and have avoided them when ever i could even if it meant driving all the way into town to use alans . five or six of my mates have worked there over the years including chris mahoney and every one of them have been sacked for punching chris who s the bosses son because he s a vvanker , seriously though , this aint no one man band . there new warehouse and shop is absolutely massive , u stand in there shop and look into the warehouse and it must have a few thousand bikes in boxes . they are complete arseholes though and always have been . needs torching

torkertony

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2008, 05:07 PM »
use the rad Shop dude!  Much easier!  :4_17_5:

macky

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2008, 09:56 PM »

HOW HAVE WINSTANLEYS MANAGED TO STAY IN BUSINESS?????? ???

I just dont get it???  :idiot2:

Most ppl dont beleive me when i tell em the problems I've had with these pr1cks!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  winstanleys

gfxgfx
gfx gfx