gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 06:23 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  couple more "oldies"
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: couple more "oldies"  (Read 886 times)

SEARLE

couple more "oldies"
« on: November 19, 2008, 10:19 PM »
with alan woods earls court.gary lewelyn,me,gary rouse.adur aces

xtremepervert

Re: couple more "oldies"
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 04:58 PM »
I think the bottom pic is from the regional in 1984. I went out in the semi final that day!

xtremepervert

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 05:20 PM »
OK Mark i remember more about the meeting. I got 4 4 2 in moto's with Delbert winning them. Llewellyn And Rouse were in the same moto. I crashed with Martyn Peal in my semi and Kevin Millar went through but came last in the main.

You beat Delbert Husband into 4th in the final the week after he won the national at Birmingham Wheels  ::)

Oh, and I had my CSE maths exam the next day  :idiot2:

SEARLE

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 02:26 PM »
OK Mark i remember more about the meeting. I got 4 4 2 in moto's with Delbert winning them. Llewellyn And Rouse were in the same moto. I crashed with Martyn Peal in my semi and Kevin Millar went through but came last in the main.

You beat Delbert Husband into 4th in the final the week after he won the national at Birmingham Wheels  ::)

Oh, and I had my CSE maths exam the next day  :idiot2:
[/
GOD U GOT A GOOD MEMORY!! I BEAT DELBERT AT HERNE BAY ACOUPLE OF TIME,AND HE LET ME KNOW HOW ANNOYED HE WAS!! ;Dquote]

thecrooch

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 03:00 PM »
Dave, some thing really is wrong with your brain, you should have forgotten stuff like that....  moto positions FFS!

xtremepervert

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2008, 04:02 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: Tell me about it Simon, i could never remember stuff that would be useful, to pass exams to get a decent job etc but can remember loads of rubbish.

Oh, and by the way when i came 2nd in the last moto, i remember i had gate 1, and the other 4 riders had gates 5 - 8 so i had loads of space down the 1st straight................. :wtf:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  couple more "oldies"

gfxgfx
gfx gfx