gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 01:28 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  anyone got primo u brake
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: anyone got primo u brake  (Read 505 times)

motomagII

anyone got primo u brake
« on: November 18, 2008, 08:10 AM »
has anyomne used one of the primo u brakes think it called e brake are they any good ???

JT71

Re: anyone got primo u brake
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 08:18 AM »
NOT USED ONE BUT PRIMO STUFF IS PRETTY GOOD.

oops, sorry bout the caps.

and stodgy will no doubt do you a killer deal if you want one.  :daumenhoch:

motomagII

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 08:20 AM »
yep stodgys the man for bits im still trying to piece together idea on me build another couple days maybe ill have bit list keep changing my mind lol.

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 08:27 AM »
Greg if you're on a budget then you can't go wrong with the old Hombre.....about £12 and just works  :daumenhoch:

motomagII

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 08:37 AM »
budget is one thing and colours are another .was going red or blue and can i hell as find an oddy evolver in either .and levers in colours too.

when me red wheels turn up i need to decide if the wheels are gonna be the red or blue ones and go from there basically .which should be tomorrow/thursday .then i need to make decision and get on with it .at the ned of the day it might be easier to get sbd to powder all the bits once they get here to nice blue or red colour .

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 08:43 AM »
well Hombres come in all sorts of colours...and dirty Harry levers as well......not sure you'll get red or blue though? 

i've ran a Hombre on the back of my proclaimer for ages now and it works great!  i've got a Oddy evolver on the front but it's no better than the Hombre in my oppinion.

spicybob

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 09:03 AM »
Im running a primo ebrake on the back and have had no problems with it in 2 years

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  anyone got primo u brake

gfxgfx
gfx gfx