gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 30, 2024, 04:58 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Chicksands 14th December - (Kdub remix version from Page 7)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Chicksands 14th December - (Kdub remix version from Page 7)  (Read 14309 times)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Chicksands 23rd November - just for fun
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2008, 09:14 PM »
Also I can assure you that it only mud running down my arse in the photo  :LolLolLolLol:

I carefully forget to mention who the pic was Mark, but if you're claiming it's you then who am I to argue??   ;D Humps

dialledbikes

« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2008, 09:34 PM »
Note to all the first timers:  Chicksands rides 100% better in the dry, so if you had fun today, you'll love it when the weather is better  :daumenhoch:

kdubbmx

« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2008, 09:37 PM »
Enjoy your winter on mtb's guys cos its back to bmx when the springtime comes!!!

(welcome to my world)  :) ;) :D ;D

QuadPaul

« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2008, 10:18 AM »
Looks like a cracking day and blindin place :4_17_5:. can you ride cruiser at chicksands or do you really need a 4X bike?

hooga1975

« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2008, 10:23 AM »
I was well gutted to miss out yesterday.  I set off around 9am in the freezing sleet looking forward to a day of getting wet and muddy.  I was just about to hit the A12 when my windscreen wipers when tits up and stopped working.  It was to far to risk driving without them so I had to turn round and go home.  I will deffo be up for the next trip, it looks like you had a great time

Flying_fox

« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2008, 10:29 AM »
Looks like a cracking day and blindin place :4_17_5:. can you ride cruiser at chicksands or do you really need a 4X bike?

Cruisers are fine at Chicksands, I ride mine there all the time. I could go faster with gears, but it's not a race so who cares, you can pump from the top and still jump more or less everything.

QuadPaul

« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2008, 10:48 AM »
Cheers Miles, can't wait to get my cruiser now then and get myself to Chicksands :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2008, 06:10 PM »

Paul, it's one of the few places where you'll see people riding just about every type of fat tyred bike from 20" dirt jump bikes right up to 8" travel downhill monsters and even XC bikes.  Personally I prefer to have front suspension (though I don't have gears), but I've ridden my cruiser there before.

jedi

« Reply #83 on: November 24, 2008, 06:23 PM »
i was going to come but spent all day digging jumps/building shore

Lil_Humps

« Reply #84 on: November 24, 2008, 07:15 PM »
Here is a link to a video of Chicksands I made. http://www.pinkbike.com/video/49268/ Enjoy!

kdubbmx

« Reply #85 on: November 24, 2008, 07:26 PM »
Superb!!  :) :)

chippy

« Reply #86 on: November 24, 2008, 07:35 PM »
Your dad is a star James :4_17_5: quality vid

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2008, 07:36 PM »
great video  :daumenhoch:

now I am gutted I didnt get there, when is the next one?

:) DINGO :)

Lil_Humps

« Reply #88 on: November 24, 2008, 07:48 PM »
Thanks guys  :daumenhoch:. It didn't take long to make, it just took ages to upload!

hooga1975

« Reply #89 on: November 24, 2008, 08:02 PM »
that place looks the nuts.  I am so gutted I couldnt get there now.  We need to organise another meet up there soon

kdubbmx

« Reply #90 on: November 24, 2008, 08:20 PM »
How bout making a weekend of it next time, come down & ride at the soon to be flattened KDUB compound one saturday then hungry horse sat nite, stay over then hit Chicksands sunday?

Sound like a plan??????????  :smiley6600:

chippy

« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2008, 08:25 PM »
count me in Keith I'm well up for some of that
When are you thinking about? :)

kdubbmx

« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2008, 09:01 PM »
Well, theres about 14 races on this weekend (seems like it) so not this one, i'm thinking the 14th dec sounds ok with me??

All are welcome, dont mind how many come its just where to put everyone as we'll all be home this time, caravan can sleep 4 at a push, my camper van 3/4, then sofas 2, thats 10 but we had loads more last time all together i think.

Bit cold for tents this time of year me thinks, there is a travelodge just down the road by the hungry horse & i keep seeing them advertising special deals like £9 per night so maybe some can go there??

Maybe we'll just wait & see who wants in?

Anyone??  :police:

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2008, 09:10 PM »
Count me and Joe in for that one Keith, we`ll stay in the Travelodge  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Flying_fox

« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2008, 09:37 PM »
Here is a link to a video of Chicksands I made. http://www.pinkbike.com/video/49268/ Enjoy!

Good little video there James. I'll bring my camera next time, and let's hope the light is a bit better, get some proper filming done.

dialledbikes

« Reply #95 on: November 24, 2008, 09:46 PM »
I'll probably go up there most weekends when there's no BMX races on and the weather isn't too foul.

joestup

« Reply #96 on: November 24, 2008, 09:53 PM »
sounds like a good weekend :)
is there anymore photos of chicksands as i know jason got a few ?

DONNY R

« Reply #97 on: November 24, 2008, 10:26 PM »
I took those pics with Lee's camera Joe, and at the moment his computers not working  ::)
He'll post them up as soon as he gets it shorted, but at the moment he has to sign on here with his goggle phone the bloody yuppie !

joestup

« Reply #98 on: November 24, 2008, 10:51 PM »
lol fair enough i spose ill just have to wait   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #99 on: November 25, 2008, 06:00 AM »
The DEcember date sounds like a plan but not on the Saturday for me as I'll be trekking down the west country to bring the big guy home for Xmas.  Undecided about the Sunday though as Norwich is on then and we've not been to the new track.  Family decision required.  Humps

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Chicksands 14th December - (Kdub remix version from Page 7)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx