gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 04:33 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  SEXY SEXY JMC
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: SEXY SEXY JMC  (Read 3817 times)

jon016847

Re: SEXY SEXY JMC
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2006, 06:08 AM »
love the way the cranks and brakes are drilled
plus need you to do a how to on glueing the tyres on
sew up rims lol

As they are not ridden I do not bother to glue the tires on, it just makes a mess of the rim, when they are on, they are on solid, I know some people used to even race without bothering to glue them on,

Its 12.6 lbs on the scales  !!!

Thakns all for your kind words, this one is a fav of mine, but it is hard to choose !

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2006, 08:34 AM »
ok cheers jono was gonna take it out for a spin
get me boy used to riding it.didnt want the tyres
 to fall off lol

jon016847

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2006, 08:47 AM »
It was second hand information that i was given regarding riders racing without gluing tyres on

I thought I should let you know, I would not want the tyres to come off and cause an injury.

All decent shops that sell road racing bikes sell tyre cement / tyre glue for sew ups, If its being riden i would be safe and glue them. 

Altough mine appear to be on so solid If it were me I would ride them if i was little, lol  I just dont want to give that advice and cause a problem

Jon W

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2006, 08:50 PM »
also who drilled ya bits for ya
must of had some patience
still love the way it looks and chhers for the fedbaxck on the
tyres mate got some proper sticky tape for em if i can get em off
lol

jon016847

« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2006, 09:08 AM »
When i purchased my first micro mini it came as a complete bike with the drilled cranks and brakes, straight from the 80's even the drilling is authentic old school ! LOL

I built thew first one with nos parts, and then had the brakes and the cranks mirror polished they came out so well, I wanted to use them on a future build, then the second Micro Mini came along and they were perfect,  The Nisi rims were on the original Micro Mini, I purchased new hubs and spokes and re-laced them -

Sweet !!

AJWD

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2006, 03:57 PM »
I know where Jon lives, if anyone wants to do a bit of 'nicking'.

Good thing will be the bikes are so light we'll be able to carry about four a piece!!

Arse,
Darby.

jon016847

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2006, 12:41 PM »
Got to get past me first,  and a selection of  home made wepons so nasty , they would make the barbariens look like they were on a geography field trip !!!

LOL   :LolLolLolLol:

Now get back in your   :bondage:  dungeon you big queen

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2006, 07:17 PM »
sweet build Jon,
I had a JMC and am not sure if it was a mini or micro mini I gave it away about 5 years ago,I remember someone had filed the dropouts to shorten the wheelbase :wtf:
I am in the process of trying to find it again so may need your advice if it turns up
Cheers
 :) DINGO :)

jon016847

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2006, 08:15 AM »
No problem,  I consider myself a resident JMC expert,  esopecially when it comes to Mini's

The micro mini had the intergrated seatpost clamp located in the middel of the down tube. If it was not located there it was a mini not a micro mini, also the serial number of a micro mini begins with MM.   There were only 85 made, so they are quite rare !

AJWD

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2006, 09:13 PM »
I wonder if Jon's been pumping iron again??!!

jon016847

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2006, 07:53 AM »
Adey,  whats with the new avatar. LOL   !!! 

I only go to the gym 6 times a week,    !

I am trying to create a new leaner meaner jon w 2006 !!

AJWD

« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2006, 09:15 AM »
It's the top half of the torso picture I had up recently. 'Body of Rambo', 'Brain of Ryder'!

Arse,
Adey.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  SEXY SEXY JMC

gfxgfx
gfx gfx