gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975759 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 10:15 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  holmes stickers? s&m alex might know!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: holmes stickers? s&m alex might know!!!  (Read 1222 times)

bmxbert

holmes stickers? s&m alex might know!!!
« on: October 19, 2008, 07:42 PM »
ive been after some holmes stickers for a while and have come across some that are pretty mad. they have oldschoolharo master style look to em!! multi coloured in orange through to pink!! ive been told they are from 92-93 hplmes and were a p#ss take of haro.anybody ever seen them? i'll post a pick once i have them.

teamsano

Re: holmes stickers? s&m alex might know!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 07:56 PM »
they were a rip from the haro group 1race stickers and had chainstay logos that said something similar to 'holeshot technology' , my friend had the very same holmes. :LolLolLolLol:

bmxbert

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 08:12 PM »
cool glad someone else has seen em. at first i thought i was tripping out

woody allen bars

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 08:44 PM »
I had the same Group 1 rip-off stickers on my mk2 Holmes (the type with the Murray-type seat stays), in 1993 if my memory is correct. Don't know if they were used on early mk3 frames too?

~ Craig

bmxbert

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 09:03 PM »
well i have a mk4 holmes that needs powder coating thought they would look pretty cool if i did it on a old neon haro colour with those decals black forks and bard. like some kind of messed up air master holmes cross breed. i like to mix it up. thats what the 90s was about

teamsano

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 09:08 PM »
well i have a mk4 holmes that needs powder coating thought they would look pretty cool if i did it on a old neon haro colour with those decals black forks and bard. like some kind of messed up air master holmes cross breed. i like to mix it up. thats what the 90s was about

at first i thought i was tripping out

i think you still are.

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 09:12 PM »
albert can you get a pic of said decals.

woody allen bars

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 09:20 PM »
My mate who bought the Holmes off me still has the original stickers on the forks. Here's what they look like:

~ Craig

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 09:21 PM »
turn the lights down 
man they are bright   :daumenhoch:  cheers

bmxbert

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 09:33 PM »
check these bad boys out!!

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2008, 09:34 PM »
 :daumenhoch:

SaMAlex

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2008, 09:38 PM »
There was a Todd Lyons inverview in US ride once and he was riding a Holmes with those "Haro" stickers. They were cool but I always thought it was a strange thing, to try to fool people into thinking Todd was riding a Haro rather than an S&M? I guess S&M have made a career out of silly jokes that could backfire.

bmxbert

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2008, 09:42 PM »
what do you reckon these areworth. i know theres alot of holmes builds on at the moment. S&M seems to be becoming very popular but if these are gona be wasted with me and my mk 4 i'll try and do us all a favour and buy these little fuc#ers and get hi res scans. at least there will be records of them for evryones use. after i'll just sell em on for what i pay or as close as i can get. they aint cheap.

darkersomeday

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2008, 10:20 PM »
i love the s&m piss take stuff,
those haro rips are funny, digging the neon,

heres a set from my bag, i'm keeping my eyes peeled for a nice frame to put them on, as with yours though they were hideously expensive :LolLolLolLol:

dialledbikes

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2008, 10:28 PM »
I also recall the Holmes sporting some piss-take GT style stickers which had "Hot Temper" tubing stickers instead of "True Temper".

bmxbert

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2008, 10:31 PM »
ive got a mk 4 holmes that is mega tidy not a ding on it dropouts are bang on and its over sized. them there stickers is what i went hunting for when i found these crazy looking things. if you ever want to let them go feel free pm me. im gonna get the f&f some new powder when i get some decals that are right :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:in the mean time ive got a nos chrome one to build. just waiting on it to nock on my door with some import tax lol

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  holmes stickers? s&m alex might know!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx