gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 02:19 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Great Ayton Quarry Trails
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Great Ayton Quarry Trails  (Read 143905 times)

nigel hutton

Re: Great Ayton Quarry Trails
« Reply #1075 on: December 24, 2010, 11:08 AM »
SORRY CHRIS havn,t been on a while .the shop is all new school gear ,real top end stuff .they got me a deluxe frame and odessey forks real good deal ,paul that owns the shop has sold a load of new bikes and can see the potential in the bmx scene,so he,s got Tom in who,s dealing with all bmx stuff and he,s a great bike mechanic as well. i,ve heard one of there distributers are sending two pro,s up in the new year to do a demo,i,ll put it on here when i know the crack.i,d love to get em up the trails.anyway use the shop its sound.AQL

simo27

« Reply #1076 on: December 24, 2010, 10:34 PM »
Thanks Nigel
Ive seen the trails at Ayton, look a bit big for me!
Chris

nigel hutton

« Reply #1077 on: December 26, 2010, 07:49 PM »
we were in the process of building a section of smaller stuff to get people going so head up in the spring ,they may be up your street mate.building will carry on in ernest when the white stuff goes .got some great lines to do and theres alot more diggers now so we should be good come spring.keep it dirt AQL

nigel hutton

« Reply #1078 on: January 04, 2011, 04:28 PM »
two good afternoons of digging thank god .got started on a line for jack and his mates ,a smaller line its coming together good, and getting the young uns digging.more digging this saturday i hope cheers AQL

nigel hutton

« Reply #1079 on: January 09, 2011, 05:15 PM »
another good afternoons digging yesterday second take off on jacks line done and the landing well on the way.got some new tarps for the 8 pack,dug em in so hopefuuly scum wont nick em.checked out a new line to extend the 8 pack ,a new starting place gunna be good. gunna build the small berm big for more speed and get the last take off on the death pack wider..started digging early, spring comes round quick so gunna get these projects done.anyone wants to give a hand leave a message or e mail ,cheers AQL

nigel hutton

« Reply #1080 on: January 14, 2011, 07:06 PM »
digging this weekend c,mon AQL

nigel hutton

« Reply #1081 on: January 21, 2011, 08:25 PM »
got a load done last week more this weekend get in AQL

nigel hutton

« Reply #1082 on: January 25, 2011, 08:49 PM »
great new smaller  line nearly done ,all the younguns have been working on it ,i,ve helped them with the heavy stuff but it,s there design and idea,s looks great .i started on making the cliff side berm bigger to get more speed out of it ,about half way done.next project is the new extension to the 8 pack ,it,s gunna start from a new spot with a series of rollers onto a cool berm to big roller to 8 pack.then i,ve got to widen the death pack 3rd take off and sort the run in.just a few jobs before the spring,bring it on .AQL

keiththompson

« Reply #1083 on: January 26, 2011, 09:32 PM »
great new smaller  line nearly done ,all the younguns have been working on it ,i,ve helped them with the heavy stuff but it,s there design and idea,s looks great .i started on making the cliff side berm bigger to get more speed out of it ,about half way done.next project is the new extension to the 8 pack ,it,s gunna start from a new spot with a series of rollers onto a cool berm to big roller to 8 pack.then i,ve got to widen the death pack 3rd take off and sort the run in.just a few jobs before the spring,bring it on .AQL

Wheres this new smaller line.... running. Ill have to have a look up sometime............ Keep digging :daumenhoch:

Paul-Guisboro

« Reply #1084 on: January 27, 2011, 06:53 PM »
hi nige im dropping spade off up quarry friday will help u dig on sunday if weather is ok

nigel hutton

« Reply #1085 on: January 29, 2011, 07:59 PM »
thats sound paul a big thanks for your help digging.the new line is next to the cliff side jumps .gunna be up all day tomorrow hopefully get the berm done and start on the 8 pack extension.AQL.

Paul-Guisboro

« Reply #1086 on: January 30, 2011, 07:33 PM »
good 2 get out digging that berm is looking good will b up at weekend 2 get my spade in sum more action roll on the weekend :)

nigel hutton

« Reply #1087 on: January 31, 2011, 09:17 PM »
great digging sesh yesterday paul did a great job with me and got the cliff side berm 3 times as high ,just got to line it when it dry,s a bit.then chris and adam came up and we got on with a new line down the bottom .good crack all day good times cheers lads ,its great to have someone to dig with for a change .more to come AQL

Paul-Guisboro

« Reply #1088 on: February 06, 2011, 07:06 PM »
DID NOT GO 2 TRAILS 2DAY (SUNDAY) RAINING ALL DAY. LEAST WE GOT SOME DIGGING DONE ON SATURDAY. I SHOULD B UP THERE ON SUNDAY IF IT DOESNT POUR DOWN AGAIN

nigel hutton

« Reply #1089 on: February 08, 2011, 08:44 PM »
great days digging saturday ,got the cliff side berm lined and paul got the extended 8 pack run cleared.that new start section of the 8 pack looks ace already and we haven,t even lined it yet.got some drain pipe today for that section for the water to flow ,so that,ll be going in saturday ,then we can line it and put in a section of rollers gunna be cool as foook.cheers AQL

nigel hutton

« Reply #1090 on: February 12, 2011, 07:18 PM »
got loads done today quarry,s looking pretty cool right now just needs to dry out .AQL

Paul-Guisboro

« Reply #1091 on: February 13, 2011, 06:49 PM »
was up 2day did sum patching up on one of the old jumps and built a little double in front of it. should b ok 4 the young riders. the jumps at the bottem of the quarry look mad.will text u nige on friday c wot day u going up 2 dig at weekend.

nigel hutton

« Reply #1092 on: February 15, 2011, 07:02 PM »
ye the bottom set look crazy theres gonna be 4 options to take off,all of which will send ye.ste text me he,s hopeing to be up this weekend i,ll be up saturday.i,ve also got thursday and friday off next week 2 full days of digging weather permitting,cheers AQL

nigel hutton

« Reply #1093 on: February 16, 2011, 11:23 PM »
got an early finish today so went up .gutted to find the covers all over the place people trying to ride the jumps when there soaked ,also we moved a big boulder and covered it making a mellow roller,some fookers dug it out and been riding over the roller.it always makes me wonder what these scum are thinking ,they can see we have worked hard but wreck it anyway.i,m on the look out for some private land a place where only real trail riders will be welcome.AQL

griff

« Reply #1094 on: February 17, 2011, 01:44 AM »
buy some of the woodlands off the government once they put it back on the market  :daumenhoch:

scott250

« Reply #1095 on: February 18, 2011, 04:53 PM »
got an early finish today so went up .gutted to find the covers all over the place people trying to ride the jumps when there soaked ,also we moved a big boulder and covered it making a mellow roller,some fookers dug it out and been riding over the roller.it always makes me wonder what these scum are thinking ,they can see we have worked hard but wreck it anyway.i,m on the look out for some private land a place where only real trail riders will be welcome.AQL

Your always welcome to ride my trails, its on private land and if anyone I don't know heads down when i'm not about I usually get a call and they get removed, quickly, haha,  You'll never stop chavs from messing with jumps up the quary- I know its anoying but thats just how it is.

nigel hutton

« Reply #1096 on: February 18, 2011, 07:13 PM »
i would like to buy some but i think the goverment have changed there minds now and arn,t selling it off.ye i know we will get shit up the quarry,but they dont usually dig stuff up .they just leave crap everyway which can be picked up and sorted no probs.on the plus side theres a few more diggers right now so as i said stuffs getting done,new lines and great jumps,good crack.AQL

Paul-Guisboro

« Reply #1097 on: February 21, 2011, 09:29 AM »
was up on sunday put another roller in on the new part. also i have started making the tabletop abit longer that should give me something 2 practice on or fall off on.

nigel hutton

« Reply #1098 on: February 21, 2011, 10:10 PM »
great sesh on saturday me and paul got the new line well on,while jack ,sam and charlie worked down the bottom on there new line.matt got up today and text me don,t think he could beleive how much we,d got done .it,s good to hear from him he,s defo a great mate to have coming to help out when he,s home from the smoke,see ye soon .digging thurs fri this week it,ll be good.paul,s been a major digger this year already he may have to get the aql stamp what ye reckon mate?.AQL

Paul-Guisboro

« Reply #1099 on: February 25, 2011, 10:40 AM »
the aql stamp will hurt i dont like pain. i should b up sunday 2 do sum more digging.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Great Ayton Quarry Trails

gfxgfx
gfx gfx