gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975649 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 06:36 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  OSS South T's
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: OSS South T's  (Read 6903 times)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: OSS South T's
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2008, 07:46 PM »
I have not received everyones size info yet so please ensure you get them in asap or i'll have to guestimate
I am still awaiting T shirt requirement for the following actually
Alan Humps
[/quote]

Nikki, I think you'll find I opted out of the Series right at the outset as I knew I wouldn't be able to make the rounds because I was trackside as Chief Ref.  Humps

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2008, 06:54 AM »

Nikki, I think you'll find I opted out of the Series right at the outset as I knew I wouldn't be able to make the rounds because I was trackside as Chief Ref.  Humps
[/quote]

Which is why you were given buy's for rounds that you were reffing.  If you haden't been reffing we would not have been racing :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

diamond dean

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2008, 10:01 PM »
I've paid and im back size L with name and number please :daumenhoch:

eloopnai

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2008, 01:01 PM »
any news on the plates and t shirts   :)

moomin

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2008, 01:43 PM »
Plates are being made now, T design should be with Mark this week, trophies are in the container at Dagenham i believe :daumenhoch:

eloopnai

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2008, 04:22 PM »
cheers nik  :daumenhoch:

diamond dean

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2008, 09:50 PM »
so whens the big day :D

thecrooch

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2008, 10:14 PM »
we have a winter regional at daggers on 7th december - how about then??? should be enough time to get everything sorted.

moomin

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2008, 05:44 PM »
The T's will not be ready for this weekend unfortunately, we have tried to contact macmark to no avail, also re working the design has been an issue due to various design/programming problems, Plates and trophies are ready though :daumenhoch:

thecrooch

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2008, 05:48 PM »
No Worries Nicki - Macmark has gone awol for months so not your fault... if anyone has his details - let us know...

The Plates and Trophies will be enough to do a presentation on Sunday that and a good proportion of the OSSS turning up for the last big race of the year....

moomin

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2008, 05:50 PM »
Thanx Si, re earlier discussion, it's not for the want of trying :-\ The order has been emailed for T's with names :daumenhoch:

thecrooch

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2008, 05:54 PM »
We can have em for the start of the new season - be nice to get a big piccy of us all!

See you in the new year  :4_17_5:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2008, 06:50 PM »
That's cool Nik, no geat hurry on them. It'll be something to look forward to next season.  :daumenhoch:

moomin

« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2008, 11:09 AM »
I have finally manged to track down Mark, there is no way the t's will be done this side of xmas but they will be sorted in January :daumenhoch:

thecrooch

« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2008, 12:30 PM »
Excellent News Nikki - Well done.

thanks
Si

eloopnai

« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2008, 02:11 PM »
lovely jubley  :daumenhoch:

moomin

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2009, 06:26 PM »
I have spoken to Macmark again tonight, Dean's is being prioritised as he is going emigrating to OZ on Sunday, fronts are done just names to be screened on, if you have not let me have your address thus far please do so, so that i can arrange to post your T and fees

moomin

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2009, 02:21 PM »
Macmark has confirmed that all the T-Shirts are ready, i will be collecting and posting out asap.

Again, if you have not pm'd your address please do so asap so that i can get them all sent.

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2009, 02:55 PM »
Have you got my address?

moomin

« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2009, 03:05 PM »
Have you got my address?

Yes thanks Si, u sent shop address, is it still ok for Sonics to come to yours too ?

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2009, 03:50 PM »
That's fine. His can come to me too. :daumenhoch:

eloopnai

« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2009, 09:23 PM »
have they been posted ? or has the fookin postman pinched mine  :-\

moomin

« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2009, 11:01 PM »
Ian, why not PM me mate, they are ready, i've had a bit more on my mind than picking up and posting fkin t shirts but hey ho :daumenhoch:

a post from a message from macmark tonight after i'd apologised for not picking the t's up

Just don't sweat it over the shirts. If you're still getting grief on rad let me know and I'll do a photo of them all so they know they're done
« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 07:59 AM by Mrs Ratty »

Offline jimwise68

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2009, 12:04 AM »
Hello strangers!

I must first and foremost apologise to Nikki, for letting her down on the t-shirt artworks. She was asking for them at the tail end of last year, but i had other things on my mind ie going to Australia. So it got put on the back burner from me. Had i realised how urgent they were i would have made sure i got the done before i left. So sorry Nikki  you should have been as agressive with me on the t-shirts as you would have been with me on the race-track!  :D

The t-shirts are done and she is trying desperately to get them out to everyone and has sacrificed a lot to ensure that you all get them, she does have a lot on her plate at the moment. A lot more than people realise. Peace  :daumenhoch:

sonic-1

« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2009, 12:10 AM »
i think a chill pill or 2 needs takin by all !!!!!!! with all the stuff you n tony have got through n are still tryin to get through i can understand osss 08 has not been yer No 1 prioraty the fact yer did plates n trophys amazes me i doubt i would have under the circs !!!!!!! maby a few others need to lend a little help n support re gettin the finished T shirts out to the riders who orderd 1
as for the refund of the fees !!!!!!!! i realy dont think so , i realy dont want mine back as i have plate , trophy(wasnt expecting one) n T shirt when it arrives  so iv got what i payed for + i had the FUN of wanderin about at diffrent tracks seein if i could be consistant  :2funny: well last is better than not finishing  :2funny:
so who lives near the T shirt supplyer ???? n fancys pickin em up ??????? come on dont be shy  :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  OSS South T's

gfxgfx
gfx gfx