gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 05:34 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  NOS ??'tRM f&f threads.................
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NOS ??'tRM f&f threads.................  (Read 4491 times)

Beckyboo

Re: NOS ??'tRM f&f threads.................
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2008, 07:25 PM »
its debate,

That was bothering me too ;D

Offline Cleedubber

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2008, 07:28 PM »

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2008, 07:36 PM »
i tell you why it couldnt be done in pm....

cos you drew first blood rambo, by lying on your post by saying you was a newbie.

i think you may need to pm billy tho, as im happy to let you stay, i dont 'not' like you, i hate every fooker, ive already said that.

Dave
haro, how do you do

XEROX

« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2008, 07:38 PM »
i dont know iif its bait ,bate, or masterbate................................. :LolLolLolLol: seriously now, i have to watch whatb i say noe if BILLY/MODS and OWNERS alow me parole

to answer our question Billy,yes i remember saying that, i dont know more about bmx than you, especialy as you are activly racing in that class and im not, i have to admit here that you where right, i read the debait on another forum, however i dont know the rules ..as i say its just what i read and to wind you up alittle i said what i said, if  truth be known my  true feeling would be i would be pissed off if sombody didnt ride here(pay there fees, petrol money etc) just popped up and won a race i would feel rather cheated ...............but again i dont know the rules ,it was just somthing i read that i thought may get your goat.

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2008, 07:40 PM »
And thats the reason you get banned Mark  :police:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

munners

« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2008, 07:45 PM »
I hope your allowed to stay Mark.

This site needs charachters and i loved your old posts. ;)

You are a million percent 69er and i would put my everything on it.

If you just admitted it everyone would be happy cos you wouldnt be hijacking the site anymore! :LolLolLolLol:

You and Wardy are like two peas in a pod. WARRIORS who stand up for you love rights. ;)

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2008, 07:46 PM »
gay rights more like

Dave
haro, how do you do

XEROX

« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2008, 07:49 PM »
Now this is all out in the open,im sorry for that, i could have ran with my tail between my legs, i havent ,you could get the RED BUTTON out ,you asked a question i was truthfull, i have had lots of opportunities to wind up , i havent,cap in hand can i be a proactive member of the rad community  please.

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2008, 07:50 PM »
Mark gets my vote  ;)

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2008, 07:51 PM »
WARRIORS who stand up for you love rights. ;)

im tempted to have that as my new username.
I want to touch ORB

munners

« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2008, 07:53 PM »
Sure it was an old Yazz tune.?

Stand up for your love rights.

Let him back in. 100%

Offline Cleedubber

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2008, 07:53 PM »
HIJACK

Just had to get that in

Carry on       ;)

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2008, 07:56 PM »
those windows look a little big.....
I want to touch ORB

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2008, 08:05 PM »
I have to say I've always liked Mark so let him stay, he adds another dimension that is, I feel, always welcome.

Offline Cleedubber

• Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2008, 08:12 PM »
those windows look a little big.....

???    :-\

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #90 on: October 05, 2008, 08:15 PM »
tell you what....

i reckon if you come clean on who you really are i reckon billy wont hit the eject button

Dave

ok i tell you what.............

this is cap  in hand to all the MODS and owners, yes i am MARK...........not 69ner that is only a screenname , i have had many since, YES i have got drunk before and wound up a "debait"  and most times it was ment to be funny( somtimes words on a screen dont come across as the spoken word) however let me add this............ ask anybody who has ever delt with me either on here or on ebay has never been "ripped off" i have never done a dodgy deal,.....now  i have answered the question truthfully i ask youn this, why cant we have done this in pm? is it so others can read it and know who i am? if so please let me stay under the screename and then everybody knows who i am, i do not change screen names because i like it, trust me its because the red button comes out whenever billy or whoever gets wind of it, angain i can keep comming back like a bad smell if i  wish under other screenames............. but  i have been around under alias for a while now and not stirred it up, cap in hand .........can i have another crack at rad.

debate, spell check  , see now

Offline Romswife

• Team Owner
  • Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2008, 08:16 PM »
mark must love it here so much, he just keeps returning

XEROX

« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2008, 08:20 PM »
Shelly ..yes i like it here, it rocks, now im not going to post on here anymore for the reason that i am getting too much attention, dont want it anymore.please move on nothing to see here folks, billy pm sent.

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2008, 08:24 PM »
dont throw me in the brier patch

Dave
haro, how do you do

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2008, 08:30 PM »
i dont know iif its bait ,bate, or masterbate................................. :LolLolLolLol: seriously now, i have to watch whatb i say noe if BILLY/MODS and OWNERS alow me parole

to answer our question Billy,yes i remember saying that, i dont know more about bmx than you, especialy as you are activly racing in that class and im not, i have to admit here that you where right, i read the debait on another forum, however i dont know the rules ..as i say its just what i read and to wind you up alittle i said what i said, if  truth be known my  true feeling would be i would be pissed off if sombody didnt ride here(pay there fees, petrol money etc) just popped up and won a race i would feel rather cheated ...............but again i dont know the rules ,it was just somthing i read that i thought may get your goat.

attention seeks trouble my friend ,lay low :daumenhoch:

trasher

« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2008, 09:01 PM »
if your  a 38 year old virgin ,this must surly  make your penis nos ,mind you its probally been handled quit a bit

bmxer4ever

« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2008, 11:18 PM »
if your  a 38 year old virgin ,this must surly  make your penis nos ,mind you its probally been handled quit a bit

Perfect........

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2008, 10:13 AM »
munners, I don't know feck all about you, I just say what I see. and believe me, I am far from alone on this. You keep saying I'm jelous. Of what? What do you have to make me jelous? are you shagging Jessica Alba? that would do it. You sold 5k of gear, whoopie doo, I have more bmx than most and I have no idea what the whole lot is worth because I'm not bothered. Do you want me to be jelous? is that what your hoping for? don't do jealousy munners.
I've seen your sales on here, your attitude towards them and the people on here when it comes to making a quick buck extra. I think you are dishonest and a tit. Nothing is gonna change that so we can better exsist side by side and not together. I don't want to be your friend don't care if you want to be mine because I'm not 8 years old. Every time you say somthing to me, I will reply along the same lines except this once. I've said my piece, but if you want to play it out more then it will drag on forever. And wardy, it's got F all to do with you so back the F out. This site is great, I'm sure you like it. Treat it with respect.
so say your piece and then FFS let's move on eh!

jt
ding dong

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2008, 11:04 AM »
munners, I don't know feck all about you, I just say what I see. and believe me, I am far from alone on this. You keep saying I'm jelous. Of what? What do you have to make me jelous? are you shagging Jessica Alba? that would do it. You sold 5k of gear, whoopie doo, I have more bmx than most and I have no idea what the whole lot is worth because I'm not bothered. Do you want me to be jelous? is that what your hoping for? don't do jealousy munners.
I've seen your sales on here, your attitude towards them and the people on here when it comes to making a quick buck extra. I think you are dishonest and a tit. Nothing is gonna change that so we can better exsist side by side and not together. I don't want to be your friend don't care if you want to be mine because I'm not 8 years old. Every time you say somthing to me, I will reply along the same lines except this once. I've said my piece, but if you want to play it out more then it will drag on forever. And wardy, it's got F all to do with you so back the F out. This site is great, I'm sure you like it. Treat it with respect.
so say your piece and then FFS let's move on eh!

jt

John drop it now, yet again you've carried it on, you don't like munners fair enough, it has got something to do with me when i've bought off him and have had no problems whatsoever then you say on here otherwise, making peeps doubt him , peace to you and yours :daumenhoch:

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:
« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2008, 11:42 AM »
And wardy, it's got F all to do with you so back the F out
???
ding dong

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  NOS ??'tRM f&f threads.................

gfxgfx
gfx gfx