gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 01:43 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  NOS ??'tRM f&f threads.................
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NOS ??'tRM f&f threads.................  (Read 4483 times)

munners

Re: NOS ??'tRM f&f threads.................
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2008, 11:47 AM »
JT if you think i am a tit then  you are a prize twat mate really.

I would love to know who has a problem with me on here. ??? The owners havent pulled me or the mods of the site regarding my sales, so who the fook are you too do so?

If i was you, i would ask everyone who i have sold to recently and see if they have had a problem with a sale i have made. Or i ask anyone else who has an issue to pm me.

Prices have dropped from what i was paying for parts 1 year ago. If anyone is at fault ,it is you!!  From what peeps have been telling me you are the one that bought low and sells high. I bought high and sold low!

You are a doo-gooder and you should really start considering who are your friends on here as i have had alot of members speak very highly of you! :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:NOT!!!

I will leave you alone and as far as i am concerned this is over, but you started this war not me. If you had a problem you should have had pm'd me without hanging the washing out.

Its funny as you refered to being 'fininshed with me' in your previous posts. I have never met you or dealt with you so its no loss to me.

Said my pie ;)ce so lets move on.

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2008, 12:44 PM »
Ok then Ladies

Have we all said our piece now?  If so lets move along and start playing nice.

Can't see the point in dragging this thread out any further.

If anyone really has something else to say then hurry up and do it as I want to see this thread die a natural death and drop down the page and into oblivion.

munners

« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2008, 12:46 PM »
Over.

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2008, 12:58 PM »
Bored. Locked.

Every future bloody TRM/NOS thread will be deleted.

This isn't about stopping free-speech, it's about moving on.

This is a BMX forum, not a playground. Come on guys, let's leave this now.

:police:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  NOS ??'tRM f&f threads.................

gfxgfx
gfx gfx