gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 06:09 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Help with locating parts!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Help with locating parts!  (Read 476 times)

AxlFoley

Help with locating parts!
« on: October 05, 2008, 01:23 PM »
I am doing well with the progress of my redline build but i am struggeling to get the parts i need,

i started with this

i now have this

although it has now had a clear coat applied, all with rattle can, i am very happy with the results.  just to give you an idea of what i am doing, i am basicaly trying to re use as many of the parts i have, the frame is metalic speed blue a VW colour!! the forks headset, hanlebars will be white, along with the seat and hopefully wheels, i then want to set those off with some chrome bits! im not going for a restoration, just building something for myself :)

This is my shopping list,
Chrome headset
white callipers with brake cable enttering at the bottom, to feed through the frame.

also what is the difference between Tange 28tpi BB  and Tange 24tpi BB (please dont say 4 ball bearings lol)

AxlFoley

Re: Help with locating parts!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 01:28 PM »
updated photo!

Offline Bigfrawg

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 02:23 PM »

try sebmxer ( jai ) or jt71 ( joe ) or jtsmooth on here for parts pal, always very helpful. good prices too  :daumenhoch:

Offline sawzall

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 02:53 PM »
halfords do chrome headsets and bottom bracket sets well cheap too ;),as for the 24-28tpi 24 is standard size and 28 was mainly used on mongoose and flight cranks
British race frames and race clothing wanted

AxlFoley

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 04:38 PM »
I did have a look in my local halfords, but they didnt have any thing :(

I'll PM some people now.

Thanks

Mark

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Help with locating parts!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx