gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 11:19 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  why
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: why  (Read 1441 times)

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
Re: why
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2008, 10:16 AM »
whos been bullying ffs....

ive always said it, this place is full of opinions,....opinions are like arseholes, every fooker has one.

i said right from the off that the trm was nice.....just not nos....

here we go again

Dave
haro, how do you do

Beckyboo

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2008, 11:06 AM »
I think Wardy may have partaken of some liquor this fine eve.  :)

tend not to drink nowadays , got a life to lead ,  and i didn't last night, just cause i piped up means i've been drinking, piped up because of all the bullying thats going on here, end of the day someone sells something let peeps make their own mind up, dont post in the thread slagging, sure peeps are old enough to make their own decisions

Just thought it explained the spelling not the piping up ;D  Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion  :)

Offline thebigdog

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2008, 11:17 AM »

If a bike shop was selling new school top spec BMX's built around a frame that was only available from a supplier as a F+F, does that mean the person who buys the bike is buying a second hand bike?

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2008, 11:33 AM »

If a bike shop was selling new school top spec BMX's built around a frame that was only available from a supplier as a F+F, does that mean the person who buys the bike is buying a second hand bike?
, bit like the b,stards try to drive me out
as i said to Nick ,if someone sits in a brand spanker in a showroom is that not new , they just don't like him  bit like the b,stards try to drive me out :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2008, 12:02 PM »
theyd be buying a complete bike not a frameset.

however now think about this....if said buyer had asked the shop to build up a complete, then didnt come to collect it, and the shop owner then stripped it down, and sold it on as new to you, would you be happy.

i wouldnt be.

But if he said to me, here you go young man, its been built up before, and i want £x for it, and i accepted, then thats my look out.

fookin cars and showrooms, whats all that about, this is a bmx forum ffs...lol

the trm, in my mind is not nos.
its been built.
it was once a complete bike(including nylon washhers)
pictures have been posted on here of it.
there is no denying it.
it was once a bicycle.
somone could ride it.

how can you now look me clean in the eye and tell me its a new, old stock, frameset.

how very dare you

Dave

haro, how do you do

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2008, 12:07 PM »

as i said to Nick ,if someone sits in a brand spanker in a showroom is that not new , they just don't like him  bit like the b,stards try to drive me out :LolLolLolLol:

Change the record Wardy, nobody is trying to drive you out and nobody is trying to drive Munners out.  Face it this site is not a democracy it is Dave and Bills to do with as they want, if they wanted you out you would be out.... end of story.

What you guys need to get an understanding of is the term NOS, parts that have been used regardless of how lightly are no longer NOS, they are used.  If a part or frame is being sold as NOS then it can NEVER have been used.  Munners built that TRM up (we have all seen the photos), therefore it is no longer NOS and CANNOT be advertised as NOS.

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2008, 12:25 PM »
record was changed long ago stidds :daumenhoch: if were gonna call nos i wanna see the box /wrapper too, if not its just mint, which by the way does most peeps , i got some nos black mx 1000 which was in sealed bag ,opened em few storage marks, and washers missing, whats best nos in bag or mint fookers with all the nuts and bolts?

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2008, 03:56 PM »
record was changed long ago stidds :daumenhoch: if were gonna call nos i wanna see the box /wrapper too, if not its just mint, which by the way does most peeps , i got some nos black mx 1000 which was in sealed bag ,opened em few storage marks, and washers missing, whats best nos in bag or mint fookers with all the nuts and bolts?

Wardy, I have no beef with you (nor anyone else despite some unfortunate dealings of late) so don't take this the wrong way; you seem to be looking for an argument all the time and I don't know why.  NOS = New Old Stock if it's been used in a build then it is USED so no longer NOS which is straight forward and easy to understand.

Re your brakes, if you took them out of the bag you'lll still have it so can easily re-seal if they are missing bolts, nuts, etc you'd have seen that before opening, if not then that's the luck of the draw.

Maybe peeps need to take a chill pill or take some time away from the site if they are getting too worked up about stuff; FFS sthis is supposed to be relaxing and fun but somehow it's getting all stressful and uneccessary  :daumenhoch:.

Better to crash and burn than fade away

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  why

gfxgfx
gfx gfx