gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 19, 2024, 06:52 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Lytham GC (Round 3) Riders List 26th Oct - North Region Winter Series
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lytham GC (Round 3) Riders List 26th Oct - North Region Winter Series  (Read 12935 times)

Offline jT Racing

• BMX Overlord
  • i like bikes. :/
  • Rated:

i made it round in one piece :4_17_5:
ding dong

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
and I made an A final   :daumenhoch:

A Burner in the A Final..................Very well done  :4_17_5:

THIRSTYKIRSTY

I MADE THE B FINAL

YIPPEEE

R :'( :'(

moley

North Region Winter Series 2008

Lytham St Annes - Round 3

A Final
  Placing          Name          Points 
1stJT Smooth50
2ndHaro8247
3rdR Al45
4thSanmarcopizza44
5thOrgasmdonor43
6thBig94242
7thscary_leary41
8thRon Burgandy40

B Final
  Placing          Name          Points 
9thMADD DOGG35
10thPhil Critchlow32
11thChewy30
12thkeep it lit!29
13thMotomagII28
14thMoley27
15thJ.T.Racing26

An excellent days racing!!   

A miserable fookin' day with the weather though!!  :LolLolLolLol:

And look at this.  I thought I'd never see the day!!  :shocked:

J.T.Racing on a bike!!!    Great stuff!!

Its good to see some new riders today.   J.T.Racing and Chewy.     Well done lads!!   

Fookin'ell Chewy, for a lanky lad you can't half spin those cranks.  It reminds me of a young Dirk Daggler before he broke!!  :LolLolLolLol:

Good to see Dirk and Bof turn up even though they are injured!!

And thanks to Bof for filming the Races.

Well done to Lee for making the A Final.

What happened to MADD DOGG!!   If he keeps on like this we'll have to call him 'TAME Pooch'!!

I enjoyed my battle with Greg.   2 wins each but Greg keeps gettin' it in the Final!!   NEXT TIME GREG!!!!  :knuppel2:

Well done lads!!  :daumenhoch:

The DivX videos will be up in a bit!!  :)

moley

DivX Video footage by Bof is now up!!

Follow the link :-

http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=73514.0

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
any results?? :P
I didn't fall over in the dirt once-Result :daumenhoch:

...I did and shredded my new strides...   bugger :-[
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

moley

...I did and shredded my new strides...   bugger :-[

I hope they weren't your 'Going out in York, whooping it up, painting the town red, Strides'   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
I missed you guys....  :'( :'( :'(

JTSMOOTH... I will ring you tomorrow dude....  :(

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:

I should be at next race so could take your wheels there if you are going  :daumenhoch:

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
So today..................

The Dog and the B final! Didnt see that comin.

You'll get us next time tho  :daumenhoch:

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:

I should be at next race so could take your wheels there if you are going  :daumenhoch:

Think its Crewe... I will deffo be going... The Little Kangoo is now officially retired... it now sports a rather large dint in the driver side door as I laid into it in a Basil Fawlty style rampage on the side of the M61...

I've sulked all day about not racing.... Think I am cursed as far as Lytham is concerned... Emma ended up in Hospital and I was unable to make the summer race there... Now my trusty Race Wagon has let me down (FOR THE LAST TIME  :knuppel2:).

Look s like you all had a great time.. I've watched the vids from Moley & Bof... GREAT STUFF as usual....  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Again... sorry I missed you guys... next month I will be back... (at the back.  :D :D)

bof

Think its Crewe... I will deffo be going... The Little Kangoo is now officially retired... it now sports a rather large dint in the driver side door as I laid into it in a Basil Fawlty style rampage on the side of the M61...

I've sulked all day about not racing.... Think I am cursed as far as Lytham is concerned... Emma ended up in Hospital and I was unable to make the summer race there... Now my trusty Race Wagon has let me down (FOR THE LAST TIME  :knuppel2:).

Look s like you all had a great time.. I've watched the vids from Moley & Bof... GREAT STUFF as usual....  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Again... sorry I missed you guys... next month I will be back... (at the back.  :D :D)

I heard today that the venue for the next winter series race is Manchester , while Crewe is having £50,000 being spent on it having tarmac berms and jumps being modified.  :daumenhoch:

Offline JT Smooth

• Site Supporter
  • Look Back
  • Rated:
They said today that Crewe is cancelled and its Manchester next as crewe getting changed, thank fook  :daumenhoch:

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
weather shite shite back fooked, but great day with you guys :daumenhoch: this series rocks :daumenhoch:

Sanmarcopizza

Top day racing. Well done to Scary on his 1st venture into the A, and well done JT for popping his cherry, and for taking part in his 1st race.

Well it 's from one extreme to the other in the next round guys. Manchester, for those that haven't ridden, is a fookin long way round and a tad more technical than Lytham.

Time for a public service announcement me thinks.

The Manc track is open 7 days a week until 9.00pm (flodlights), and is mostly council run and open to all. Club night is Thursday 6.00-9.00, so the gate is on then and attracts an increasing amount of regional riders. Also Saturday afternoons is a club session, 3.00-6.00. On the 1st Saturday of each month there is a race meeting during this time and is open to all (think it's £2). It will mostly be made up of local kids, with the odd club member, so not ultra competative. I would imagine if 4 OS riders turned up, they might get their own gate, but can't guarantee. I guess it depends on numbers in other classes.

keep it lit!

weather shite shite back fooked, but great day with you guys :daumenhoch: this series rocks :daumenhoch:

:-* you daz :daumenhoch:

:crazy2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  Lytham GC (Round 3) Riders List 26th Oct - North Region Winter Series

gfxgfx
gfx gfx