gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 02:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  my freshly built araya 7x wheels
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: my freshly built araya 7x wheels  (Read 562 times)

Offline scott30

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
my freshly built araya 7x wheels
« on: October 02, 2008, 10:23 PM »
hi all dont know if this is the right place to put this up but just wanted to say many thanks to zippy for the hubs jt smooth for the rims and spokes and stidds for building them up for me you guys are great think they look amazeing now there built just need to decide what build to put them on lmk what you all think of them cheers :daumenhoch: scott :daumenhoch:  :smitten:

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: my freshly built araya 7x wheels
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 10:44 PM »
They look great Scott, I really enjoyed building them up.  You were lucky to get them back as I was looking at them daily for 2 weeks and was going to steal them  ;).

Glad you are happy with them.  :daumenhoch:

Offline scott30

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: my freshly built araya 7x wheels
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 11:02 AM »
hey sean im very very happy with them and you done a great job in building them for me  :daumenhoch:  you are a master and to stealing them good job i know how to find you  :police::LolLolLolLol:  ;) cheers scott :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  my freshly built araya 7x wheels

gfxgfx
gfx gfx