gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 05:08 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Hersden Website.. Progress being Made
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hersden Website.. Progress being Made  (Read 908 times)

TK The Mic

Hersden Website.. Progress being Made
« on: October 01, 2008, 10:48 PM »
Slowly but surely the new website for Hersden is coming along OK. Visit www.hersdenbmx.co.uk we are in the process of doing the rider profiles that were going around at our last meeting, and if you want your own up there, Go to the forums page first to see the ones handed in so far, put your answers to the questions and e-mail them to the address provided. Note the tracks ridden at bit... Dave Glendower came up with 45, and another thread here Flemdog and co have topped that!
Hopefully next week a full list of the 2008 points charts will be on there too, as from the 2009 season that will be the only place you can see them, outside of racedays (they will still be on the board then).

TK
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 08:22 AM by TK The Mic »

TK The Mic

Re: Hersden Website.. Progress being Made
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 10:59 PM »
Most rider profiles now up, coming in the next couple of days 'The Dave Glendower' story

tk

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 11:16 PM »
Looking good Tone  :daumenhoch:

xtremepervert

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 02:03 PM »
Most rider profiles now up, coming in the next couple of days 'The Dave Glendower' story

tk

Which one?  :LolLolLolLol:

TK The Mic

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 08:24 PM »
Its all on there now Dave, 45 tracks listed, Mr Magoo has had a memory collection and come up with where he has been. Makes you wonder if only these places stayed open on top of the tracks we have got.
Still new tracks are opening all the time, so I am hoping to add to the list of 11 that I have been to in the last 4 years (12 if I am allowed to count Folkestone in the 80's).
Next step is to get the full points standings for 2008 on there, as next year that will be the only place you will be able to see them, (except on the board on race days)

TK

TK The Mic

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 08:58 AM »
After a few weeks out of action due to my best efforts in blowing up my pc :uglystupid2:, I'm back with you all, have I missed anything?
The Hersden site is now coming on good, thanks to those who have signed up.
Also thanks to all of you who have submitted your rider profiles, we have got 27 of them on there at the minute, but more are always welcome, just look at the questions and then e ail me your answers to the address at the bottom of each of those already submitted, even if you have not raced Hersden before you can join in.
Hope everyone is all ok and will be back around the tracks in the new year.

TK

tony williams

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 07:35 PM »
dave glendower story ....... cant wait lol

big kev 40

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 10:52 AM »
this man has more memories than anyone   telling me things i couldnt remember   cant believe he beat me tho  lol

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2008, 05:53 PM »
dave glendower story ....... cant wait lol

I hope there's plenty of space on the Forum for that one.  Got a feeling it'll run ...........

..... and run .......

..... and run.   ;)  Humps

tony williams

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2008, 06:15 PM »
big kev gets blown away by dave the perv ........................ i wasnt surprised kev at all ...lol
dave u know we all love you mate you are a legend with your memorys but im so looking forward to the story and how much u won in superclass bitd
looking forward to getting to herden next year the training is underway im going to try to race again as long as i can drag my arse up the start hill
and TK watchout i could be tempted to put something up on your site about you when u was a wii boy lol

xtremepervert

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2008, 05:11 PM »
Tony,

I found an old envelope the other day with Glendower   7th   £5-00 on it. Superclass money BITD lol. A bit less than Lewis Hamilton gets i guess??? ;D

TK The Mic

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2008, 08:09 AM »
Dave's profile has been on for a while now , go to forums and rider profiles.

And as for Mr William's stories about my tortured childhood of when my mum and dad used to employ lousy babysitters, any time you want a game of darts and subbuteo now, bring it on ;D

TK

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Hersden Website.. Progress being Made

gfxgfx
gfx gfx