gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975644 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 10:29 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Endos
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Endos  (Read 2864 times)

Offline HARODAVE

• Rockwalk
  • the artist formerly known as DAVE3172 !!
  • Rated:
Re: Endos
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2008, 06:22 PM »
 yeah i agree rockwalks do look better done without brakes, sir bob did them so fluidly ..endos and rockwalks will always rule!!  when i got my 06 sport the first thing i did after building it up was get out there and see if i could still rockwalk after 20 years away !! it never leaves you !! ;D
With Bacofoil and a Battering Ram !

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2008, 02:33 PM »
front brakes rule!!  i've always rode with one.......but then i'm rubbish anyways  ;D

i took my lad and his mates to a few parks last week skating....there were some locals sat there on their bikes watching, none of them had brakes at all.....so thought they would be good??  no they were worst than me!!  and just kept running into everyone and everything.  I asked them why they don't have brakes? they just said "cos no one rides with them anymore"   :uglystupid2:

fooking idiots!!

kingkeef

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2008, 02:41 PM »
Me Circa 1984/85 amybe earlirer I cant fooking remember
 TWAS BITD

Linus27

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2008, 02:54 PM »
Look at that. A street with no cars and big pavements. I bet if you went back to that street now there would be cars parked all along it, half on the road and half on the pavement. Probably speed humps also in the middle of the road.  :)

subversion

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2008, 03:35 PM »
i took my lad and his mates to a few parks last week skating....there were some locals sat there on their bikes watching, none of them had brakes at all.....so thought they would be good??  no they were worst than me!!  and just kept running into everyone and everything.  I asked them why they don't have brakes? they just said "cos no one rides with them anymore"   :uglystupid2:

fooking idiots!!

As long as they think they look cool eh :2funny:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  Endos

gfxgfx
gfx gfx