gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 10:31 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  796 STRIKES...............................AGAIN!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 796 STRIKES...............................AGAIN!  (Read 1188 times)

nishiki14

796 STRIKES...............................AGAIN!
« on: September 27, 2008, 07:05 PM »
Last round of the Daggers series today, its the first one ive made this summer, would like to say a big thanks to everyone that helps make things happen there, and it was my last race for BADBMX as im back to Braintree and the East Anglia region, I think 796 wanted to leave me a little "leaving present" on the 3rd berm :knuppel2:

Only 4 of us in the Oldschool but lots of fun all the same, Big Bruv puttin me in my place..............again and one of Billie's mates "Mel" on the muvva of all totally untouched burners, how the hell she dragged that thing around the track i'll never know, big hello to you, get yourself a decent Oldschool bike and come and join us, dont worry about all that "Newschool crap" :LolLolLolLol:

Anyway im off to eat my Indian and get some kip ready for the big one at Herne Bay tomorrow, whos gonna get that No.1 then? :4_17_5:

bmx-796

Re: 796 STRIKES...............................AGAIN!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 07:10 PM »
he is a bad man he sould play nicely

Twinkle

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 07:15 PM »
Oh Bless ... hope your ok Sam.   You will be missed very much at Daggers and please still talk to us when your racing for the other team  :)

Mel is really nice, she had been going to CKs training quite regularly but hasnt been able to recently due to work commitments.  She does really well on that bike but is always talking about getting another one ... that was her last words when she left the track today "i'm off home to look on ebay for a new bike"  ;D

Sharon xxx

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 07:56 PM »
£rd berm you say Sam, Taken out you say. hhmmmmmm karma me thinks.  :LolLolLolLol:

ZippyDixon

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 08:47 PM »
Not like you to end up on ya arse Sam,they made some mods to the Braintree track today,changed the first jump and made it more rider friendly along with filling in the one set of the last rythm section to make a table top......should be right up your street!!!  :coolsmiley:

mr.magoo

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 08:58 PM »
Sounds good, and the resurfacing of Daggers, can't wait for me knee to get sorted!!!

QuadPaul

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 11:01 AM »
Just found this pic of the carnage of BAD  :LolLolLolLol:

But he did stop to make sure he'd got everyone >:D :LolLolLolLol:

thecrooch

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 04:16 PM »
The Daggers track was super fast on saturday the new surface really has made ti top notch! needs just a tad of rain to dampen down the dust and its perfect...

now if the council agree the plans to change the first berm........

Oh and its the second berm Sam - you took out Zippy on the 3rd one....  but they are all good!

err sorry for fooking up my times and missing registration, if i miss out on the No.1 spot ill be pissed ..

thecrooch

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 04:18 PM »
Not like you to end up on ya arse Sam,they made some mods to the Braintree track today,changed the first jump and made it more rider friendly along with filling in the one set of the last rythm section to make a table top......should be right up your street!!!  :coolsmiley:

how much have they changed the first jump???   im still healing from our last tussle Stu.... 

might make the trip on sunday now then....

dialledbikes

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 08:14 PM »

Who's the other person on the deck - looks like Billy but can't tell with all the dust

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 08:20 PM »
Thats` Sam`s older brother Tony, I only rode cruiser that day  :daumenhoch:
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

14thepot

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2008, 12:07 PM »

But he did stop to make sure he'd got everyone >:D :LolLolLolLol:

sidman10001

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2008, 09:12 PM »
 :D

hey those pics were taken by my girl... shes the new bmx pro photographer at daggers  :shocked:  Shoot well at 13.  She took 600 plus pics on Saturday.

I rode cruiser and she clocked me in the air a  few times.

great racing.

fnx guys and gals.

sl8rs

nishiki14

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2008, 07:22 PM »
Cool pic dude, thats my new screen saver....................I do love a good stack! :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  796 STRIKES...............................AGAIN!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx