gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 01:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  daughter gets me on my bike again
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: daughter gets me on my bike again  (Read 329 times)

evilone

daughter gets me on my bike again
« on: September 29, 2008, 11:57 AM »
after taking my 7yr old daughter down the local park,she sees a few people doing bmx tricks on the skate ramps there,she now wants a bmx and has got me building one for myself aswell.i used to ride bmx`s in the old days and will be happy to ride the ramps again with her.
i will get some photos of the skate ramps as i think i shall be spending a lot of time falling of there.

Linus27

Re: daughter gets me on my bike again
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 12:16 PM »
Good on ya. I have just bought my 6 year old a GT Mach One Junior 16" bike so we can go ride together. Where is your local park then? Let us know how you get on.

evilone

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 05:58 PM »
will do linus,when i say local park i mean a public park with a few ramps i.e half pipe quarterpipe,jump box etc.there only small but good enough for my daughter to begin on(and me).
although there is a skate park not too far away with bowl and stuff,but ive gotta learn from scratch again(been 20 years since ive done arials and stuff).

earthworm5000

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 08:15 PM »
Sounds very gd.

Just started riding with my 7 yr old girl. got a Diamondback grinder ordered. Just a gd excuse to spend quality time with her and keeps me riding. I will let her get used to her new bike b4 I take her to the ramps.

Good luck with the ramps   

Earthworm   :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  daughter gets me on my bike again

gfxgfx
gfx gfx