gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 06:33 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  5 from the Bay ...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 5 from the Bay ...  (Read 3992 times)

fastlane

5 from the Bay ...
« on: September 29, 2008, 01:17 AM »
Hello you lovely people!

Just a quick 5 from today ..

And I've got to say what a fantastic day ..If Iggy was thier I'm sure he would write a song about it..

Laa la la I'm glad I spent it with you!

This first shot rocks, just check those shades out!! Coooool or what!

And Moving on up in age just a little bit to the YUM CAT..

And check Bev out rasing the dust..Must be the fastlane T shirt..

Ok over to the lads and fastlane James caputering the thick of the action

I like the red stripe in this photo.. It is late and I am having a few relaxing beers..Ummm beer!

Ok last one for now, But  James and I have some awesome shots from today..

It's only the ANDOVER massive .. Cheers guys you rock!

Don't forget to check out fastlane in the next few days

all the best and thanks everyone

Dave

Ok it's late and I can't count and I like this shot only avaliable with a long lens..

It could be the start of something you know..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   NIGHT!

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: 5 from the Bay ...
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 08:31 AM »
That picture of the girl in pink is awesome.

kdubbmx

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 08:35 PM »
The quality of Daves shots are awesome.

I was looking at some old old race results & Dave was way rapid back in the day, probably gives him a riders perspective when shooting!

They really capture the action perfectly.

Be good to see you back on a bike soon Dave??...

moomin

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 09:02 PM »
The quality of Daves shots are awesome.

I was looking at some old old race results & Dave was way rapid back in the day, probably gives him a riders perspective when shooting!

They really capture the action perfectly.

Be good to see you back on a bike soon Dave??...

Spent a crackin time talking to the Fastlane guys on Sunday and offered some help from a sales perspective re the mag, make sure you call me guys :daumenhoch:

The shots they are taking are sooooo fookin RAD, can only do BMX good, the commitment to the mag as well :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: Can i be resident sales exec, how passionate would i be at a pitch to WH Smiths  :LolLolLolLol:

dialledbikes

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 12:21 AM »
Great shots  :daumenhoch:

The first shot of the girl in pink (Blaine Davies is awesome).

You heard it here first - that little girl will be as good as if not better than Shanaze Reade if she sticks with racing.  Think she has won everything this season - regional, nationals and Brits.  She's about 9 years old and does 300 press ups a day  :shocked:

fastlane

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 09:51 AM »
Good Morning All

well I just wrote a really long reply and it kicked me out as I posted....ArrrrggggHHH..

So Here go's again but probably a lot shorter,

Though saying that now I've had to write this to it might be longer..Ummm

First of thank you all  for the inspirational comments on the photo's.. It really does mean a lot to us to hear this..thank you

Hey Keith I love the use of the word rapid.. And I would love to have a shot at a few regionals next year..

Hell I even went to Andover track for a few hours yesterday after watching you guys race on Sunday,

Was quite chuffed too, I  have started to clear some of the smaller jumps,

I can Manuel OK it the jumping..To many Evel Knievel vids as a kids..

Always good to see you and the family.. And Travis Wow!! super healing powers or what.

Hey Mr and Mrs Ratty

Was a total pleasure meeting you guys and you have a great story" there eyes met over a redline" Classic!

I could have spent the day just chatting but more importantly it was good to see you race..(Mrs Ratty)

Its quite funny We parked next to each other and I first clocked your vans , I remember back in the day if you met someone in the

street who had Vans on you knew they rode or skated.. Like you been wearing them since those magical days..

As for help with the mag , YES PLEASE the more people like yourself (riders) with experience and enthusiasm the better.

WH Smiths rock on!!!  THANKS!

Hey Mike

Thanks for the feed back and info on the little Las

I first clocked Blaine and her little pal off the bikes and playing,

They were so sweet and to look at where chalk and cheese but  obviously the very best of friends

Like you say these little guys an girls are the future and between them they represented every thing good about it.

And I'm not just talking about the racing the bmx community has a great family you should all be very proud.

As for the shot I think goggles in BMX rock!

I also see you have own smiley  :coolsmiley:  ...cool

All the very best

Dave

thecrooch

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 10:05 AM »
Lovin' your work (think i told you that on sudnay...)

That last one of Mike and Spillers is great only 2 opf them in the B final but you can see how much the win means to both...

Probably the last shot of Spillers' Intense before some scroat nicked it on sunday night...

dialledbikes

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 12:46 PM »
Lovin' your work (think i told you that on sudnay...)

That last one of Mike and Spillers is great only 2 opf them in the B final but you can see how much the win means to both...

Probably the last shot of Spillers' Intense before some scroat nicked it on sunday night...

It was a bit disappointing we didn't have 2 full gates in 40+ and that Lee and 796 were also missing from the 4-man B-final.

However, before the final me and Spillers agreed to go for it and make it a proper race.  And I had to ride bloody hard to beat him.  My legs were on fire for about 10 minutes afterwards.

I was gutted to miss the final by 1 point but happy with my riding all day.  That pic above of Keith jumping ahead of the pack of me, Kev, Gary and Jon is rad.  Look how close we all are!  Shows how competitive 40+ is now.

thecrooch

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2008, 09:38 AM »
there are a few more on the fastlane website, you need to register to view them though.....

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 10:10 AM »
Great pics , that lil girl with the mirrored goggles pic is awesome  :4_17_5:

DONNY R

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 10:21 AM »
Awesome pictures Dude  :daumenhoch:
The shot of mike and spillers  :LolLolLolLol: very cool
Fastlane (STOLEN)photography (STOLEN) bike  :'(

fastlane

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 12:38 PM »
Thanks Dude

Sorry to here abou your bike,

Feel free to put something on the fastlane site.

Also a thier is more images up now.

All the best

Dave

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 12:51 PM »
Were you going to be next August, i have a feeling your needed at a track in Milton Keynes.

Agree with the other posts, the pic of Blaine should become the front page of any fast lane mag. Got an Iconic pose about it  :daumenhoch:

dialledbikes

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 01:10 PM »
Agree with the other posts, the pic of Blaine should become the front page of any fast lane mag. Got an Iconic pose about it  :daumenhoch:

Can't argue with that  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  5 from the Bay ...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx