gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975626 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 06:31 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Lee Harrison
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lee Harrison  (Read 4082 times)

Rooonga

Re: Lee Harrison
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2008, 01:40 PM »
Totally gutted for ya Lee,

Really hope to see ya back for the next summer series.

Nil by mouth

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2008, 01:58 PM »
This is pretty unbelievable Lee, i'm sooooooo gutted for you, dont know what to say really apart from you are very much in our thoughts & we hope you make a complete recovery & get back to enjoying snowboarding & bikes again soon enough

Dont give up mate, these sports make your life so much better (when they dont break you)  :daumenhoch:

Keep the updates coming, hope you can limp along to a track & see all your buddies soon.  :)

Thanks for the kind message mate, much appreciated!!!! Im already fed up with being on crutches, another 10 weeks is going to do my nut in (all that day time TV to look forward to....jesus!

Nil by mouth

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2008, 02:04 PM »
Good god. that long in hospital and then another 10 weeks. Thats bad.... How have work taken it? Ill try and pop down to Sunny Brighton perhaps to see you at some point then. Coud have a day trip with the family, so ill be in touch.

Matty....

Cheers Matt, it would be great to have some company so feel free to come down to Hove anytime. I will be working from home until at least December i think, work are hopefully puttting various programmes on the Pc to allow me to do this. Im on stat sick pay allready unfortuneately due to other accidents during the year, luckly got some commission coming in to cover the money lost on the sick........phew!

see you soon

Nil by mouth

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2008, 02:07 PM »
Totally gutted for ya Lee,

Really hope to see ya back for the next summer series.

Cheers for the message mate, I'll be catching you up on the "who's got the most metal" race.

see you next year!

dialledbikes

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2008, 04:09 PM »
Great to hear from you again Lee (though not so great to hear how long you've been laid up because of the accident).  Hope everything heals up properly and see you back on the scene next season.

Mr.H

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2008, 12:18 PM »
Hello chaps.

Was back in hospital on Monday for x rays etc. Heel is ok but with some nerve damage and my right leg doesnt line up properly, both of these are due to fixed, fingers crossed. The consultant said it will be another 9 months at least before I can walk properly, many months of painful physio to look forward to!!!! However Dr Ankle did say I can have a go at riding a bike again in a few months but not in competition.

I hope all in the 40+ have a good winter season, I may come along to a few races next year. Have a good Christmas etc.

Cheers
Lee

Timmeh

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2008, 12:31 PM »
Get Well Soon Mr H.

Happy Chrimbobulous!

Do want the wasps open or wrapped?

dialledbikes

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2008, 01:04 PM »
Lee, have a great xmas and I hope your rehab goes well in 09.

It'll be good to see you at the races, even if you won't be able to race for a while.

spillers#1

« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2008, 02:52 PM »
Hi lee  :daumenhoch: perhaps you could be the 40+ photographer at the regionals  ;)

Glad to hear your on the road to recovery  :daumenhoch:

DONNY R

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2008, 03:50 PM »
All the best Lee  :daumenhoch:

mr.magoo

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2008, 08:19 PM »
good luck with the recovery and merry xmas Lee

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Racing  |  Lee Harrison

gfxgfx
gfx gfx