gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 04:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  what do i do
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: what do i do  (Read 1301 times)

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
Re: what do i do
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2008, 10:20 AM »
I wouldnt treat it as a big deal mate, send him the extra tenner call him a nob for not letting you know job done  :daumenhoch:

toys19

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2008, 10:25 AM »
I wouldnt treat it as a big deal mate, send him the extra tenner call him a nob for not letting you know job done  :daumenhoch:

Good point well made, I have got a sense of humour but I also have manners. I dont really feel particularly warm and freindly about this deal anymore...

SOUTHBANK BOY

« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2008, 10:37 AM »
why should i have pm you not my f/ck up i new you would pm me sooner or later

toys19

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2008, 10:44 AM »
why should i have pm you not my f/ck up i new you would pm me sooner or later

I guess because RAD is a friendly place and we all just rub along fine? Look  you decide, if you want to keep my money I'll just send you another tenner and we can complete the deal or you can refund me.  I'll just feel like I learnt something today. Let me know how you want to proceed.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 10:45 AM by toys19 »

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2008, 10:48 AM »
 :) Hope the 2 of you can work it out amicably.Seems to be just a mistake/lack of communication.There was a thread a month or so back where several members had not received goods they had paid for and accused the seller of all sorts of stuff.That was ended happily ,no reason why this can`t be the same....

Offline stidds

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2008, 10:52 AM »
It seems like a genuine mistake and lack of communication with both parties.

Toys19 send the extra £10 and the deal is done.  Then forget about this thread as this kind of thing happens all the time.

Southbank boy - Yes it was Toys mistake, but knowing he made a mistake you could have pm'd him BEFORE starting this thread.  Your post of 'why should i have pm you not my f/ck up i new you would pm me sooner or later' is pretty crappy, if you knew he would pm you eventually then why not wait for the pm and sort it out privately? 

Lets try to keep things amicable guys, with better communication things get sorted.  If you are selling/buying then make sure both parties agree to the same price and details before sending goods and/or monies.

I don't want this thread to evolve into a big arguement so I am going to lock it.  Toys19 or Southbank Boy please pm me if you have any problem or want a mediator for the completion of the sale.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 10:56 AM by STIDDS »

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  what do i do

gfxgfx
gfx gfx