gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 04:19 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  1st build -Aero Reflex
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1st build -Aero Reflex  (Read 2461 times)

Offline Del

• Look Back
  • Re-living my youth!
  • Rated:
Re: 1st build -Aero Reflex
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2008, 05:15 PM »
Cheers Del  :daumenhoch: I will get the tyres sorted eventually!

Yep i have an EK9, It was my sisters, she wanted an EP3 but i convinced her to buy an EK9. When it got here she had it a month & still wanted the EP3 so i bought the EK9 off her, its a pure race car for the road!

I tried to get her to import a JDM EP3 but she didnt want the hassel of waiting again so went for a plain ole UK spec  :(

Are you into the R's Del?

Love EK9's.. I've owned 2 DC2's in the past, do you go on the DC2 forum at all? You get the odd EK9 owner on there

beaglepopper

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2008, 05:20 PM »
Cool! Were they UK or JDM spec? I love DC2's also, a great deal of respect between the EK9 & DC2 owners. Keep thinking about getting a stroker kit for my B16B.

Never been on the DC2 forum, im on ek9.org  :daumenhoch:

What do you reckon to the FD2? Absolutley awesome hey! Yet again the Japs dont think we are worthy of having it so JDM only  :'(

beaglepopper

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2008, 05:42 PM »
Here she is, totally standard & thats how she will stay. Absolutley immaculate, low mileage with history from Japan, not an aftermarket item to be seen. The front bumper needed a respray as it suffered some rub on the boat but apart from that its spanking!
Click on my link at the bottom of the page for a little vid  >:D

« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 05:48 PM by beaglepopper »

Offline bobafett

• Team Mechanic
  • Tail Whip
  • mongoose addict
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2008, 01:29 AM »
Cool! Were they UK or JDM spec? I love DC2's also, a great deal of respect between the EK9 & DC2 owners. Keep thinking about getting a stroker kit for my B16B.

Never been on the DC2 forum, im on ek9.org  :daumenhoch:

What do you reckon to the FD2? Absolutley awesome hey! Yet again the Japs dont think we are worthy of having it so JDM only  :'(

That's amazing - it looks just like english but i've read it 3 times now and i still don't understand a fookin word  :)
mongoositis - an expensive disease......

Offline Del

• Look Back
  • Re-living my youth!
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2008, 07:26 AM »
LOL @ bobafett!

Marcus.. my DC2's were both UK spec, I'll dig out some pics and show you them when I get a spare min.. I was going to get a DC5 after my last DC2 but ended up buying an Elise off a good mate of mine. Your EK9 looks mint and looking at those pics makes me miss my DC2. There's an FD2 that I keep seeing near where I work, its a much better looker than the CTR we get over here.

beaglepopper

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2008, 12:55 PM »
Ha, i supose i you wouldnt understand that if you are not in to them, its a Honda thing  :daumenhoch:

Would love to see some pics Del  ;)

I agree the FD2 looks way better, it looks very agressive unlike our CTR! And its a 5 door  :shocked: How do the Japs do it?

Im scratching my head a bit over choosing an Elise over a DC5  :D Mind you i love Elises too, very fun to drive  :daumenhoch:

beaglepopper

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2008, 03:04 PM »
Here you go....The JDM FD2..........It leaves white stains in my pants everytime :D

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  1st build -Aero Reflex

gfxgfx
gfx gfx