gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 03:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  BMX on Tele this Wednesday 24th september 4PM Yeah
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BMX on Tele this Wednesday 24th september 4PM Yeah  (Read 608 times)

Obbie

BMX on Tele this Wednesday 24th september 4PM Yeah
« on: September 22, 2008, 08:15 PM »
My 2 boys James and Michael are on tele this wednesday 24th at 4pm set your sky,dvd,video to record , it's going to be on CBeeBies channel and the show is LazyTown Extra (not LazyTown) it's an add on show to the original going round the country doing differant sports .
We had to driver up to Dundee back in june and did the filming , you may see me in some of the shots , waaaayyyy!
When we were there i got talking to the father of one of the other kids , Camaron , he only 6 , well his dad said he was good  friends with someone who said they were good bitd on a bmx , he lived next door to him , i said "what was his name" he said Scott Carroll , "omg" i said " he was amazing " the guy (Paul) said he never knew as it was years after when he had met him and he had never herd anything about him before and didn't know if he was bulls**ing . Scott taught him how to snowbored btw .
Anyway , after fiming he invited us back to his for a bbq , great guy , was driveing an X5 , mmmm nice car , got to his , fully kitted out wrx subaru , mmm , nice car , while the kids asked about other cars , he joked talking about a ferrari , lol , yeah ! only drove out of the garage a F430 Spider , omg ! took the kids out in it 1 at a time , obv lol . then took me out , wow 160mph , Then he only let me have a blast , i now want one , filmed it on me phone , not good quality but looks funny , scouser with me tracky on kidda driving a Ferrarri , there a pic on me myspace but not uploaded the vid yet , will do soon , it was a boss few days .
I been meaning to tell you guys about my adventures , but hadn't got round to it till now , hope you enjoy the show on wednesday ???  :daumenhoch:

DR VINOAH

Re: BMX on Tele this Wednesday 24th september 4PM Yeah
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 08:23 PM »
looks like evryone had a blast that day

:coolsmiley:

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 10:19 PM »
Quality dude!

Daz.  :daumenhoch:
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Obbie

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 02:01 AM »
Watch it !!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  BMX on Tele this Wednesday 24th september 4PM Yeah

gfxgfx
gfx gfx