gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 11:25 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anybody watch HTV Wales last night???
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anybody watch HTV Wales last night???  (Read 445 times)

macky

Anybody watch HTV Wales last night???
« on: September 18, 2008, 04:45 PM »

Did anybody catch the Redbull Freeride thingy on HTV Wales last night???

I only caught the last 5 mins by chance... around 11pm...

t'was great... huge dirt course combind with a dirt halfpipe and wooden vols & quaters, rails up dirt jumps...

would have loved to watch the whole thing... looked Amazing!!

jon foz

Re: Anybody watch HTV Wales last night???
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 08:02 PM »
HTV :LolLolLolLol: Dave,you must be having a laugh,noone watches that ;D

only kidding

by the way,the young kids speak very highly of you up at the Rampworx,need to come up and have a watch

Jon

daz bmx it!

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 08:16 PM »
 :shocked: It's the only place to watch the news in Wales bud :daumenhoch: cutting edge ;)

macky

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 10:07 PM »
HTV :LolLolLolLol: Dave,you must be having a laugh,noone watches that ;D

only kidding

by the way,the young kids speak very highly of you up at the Rampworx,need to come up and have a watch

Jon

Yeahhh!!  ;D ha!!  Deffo, come up an have a ride sometime... the young lads there are cool!!  :daumenhoch:

at lot of em show a real interest in old skool bmx too...

always a good session up there!!

welsh denny

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 12:59 AM »

t'was great... huge dirt course combind with a dirt halfpipe and wooden vols & quaters, rails up dirt jumps...

that was the empire of dirt. this was shown for an hour early the other sunday morning on ch4 as part of freesports on 4. the same guys that make this also make freeride for htv. the second half should be shown next wed nite. occasionally get rung up by them for bmx facts, etc. had em ring me the other month about who invented the tailwhip air- joe johnson.
also supplied loads of crash footage a couple of years ago for a prog called STACKED. they interviewed many riders about the danger of riding etc and even spent a weekend with hoffman at home. (shame the prog was never aired. one day i'll persuade dylan to show me the finished item.)

macky

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 01:25 AM »

that was the empire of dirt. this was shown for an hour early the other sunday morning on ch4 as part of freesports on 4. the same guys that make this also make freeride for htv. the second half should be shown next wed nite. occasionally get rung up by them for bmx facts, etc. had em ring me the other month about who invented the tailwhip air- joe johnson.
also supplied loads of crash footage a couple of years ago for a prog called STACKED. they interviewed many riders about the danger of riding etc and even spent a weekend with hoffman at home. (shame the prog was never aired. one day i'll persuade dylan to show me the finished item.)

Now that would make some Goood television!!

wonder why it was never aired??

I'm gonna look out for that next Wed!!

Looked like an Amazing course!!

Cheers Denny!!  :daumenhoch:

jon foz

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 08:26 AM »
I think I will stick to watching Dave 8) I went a few months back with my bike,big reality check for me,everything looks so big :DI dont mind having a roll round on the dirty stuff,and its a little bit softer when I fall off :LolLolLolLol:

Jon

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Anybody watch HTV Wales last night???

gfxgfx
gfx gfx