gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975625 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 27, 2024, 08:28 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  ukbikeco new additions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ukbikeco new additions  (Read 2972 times)

bmxer4ever

Re: ukbikeco new additions
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 10:01 PM »
Oh yeah - I forgot to ask, can you do a pair of your forks with AD990 mounts for my front brakiness? In white.....?

S&M will do you some custom brake mount XLT pitchforks, and they are pretty good forks too  ::)
Email 4down and ask them about some.

Cheers dude! I'll take a look...

bmxer4ever

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2008, 10:02 PM »
i dont im afraid pal there just isnt the market for them sorry :-[

That would explain why they're so hard to find then.....!

dibly

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2008, 10:13 PM »
 ;D yep thats right , thanks for your comments earlier  and stuff  :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 06:19 PM by dibly »

bmxer4ever

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2008, 11:01 PM »
;D yep thats right , thanks for your comments early and stuff  :daumenhoch:

We need to start a ' bring back front brakes' alliance..... :LolLolLolLol:

Footjams suck!

Offline dirtyvans

• BMX Nerd
    • Energy Flash Records
  • Rated:
!
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2008, 07:58 PM »
Cool stuff :daumenhoch:

i like the idea of taking established technology from other areas, good ridence to creaky bearings!

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2008, 08:11 PM »
front brakes rule

subversion

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2008, 11:16 PM »
front brakes rule

It's what separates the men from the boys :LolLolLolLol:

What sort of testing has been done on the plastic BB's then Dibly mate? A friend had one for a flat bike but it hasn't got out of the packet yet!

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 11:24 PM »
Oh yeah - I forgot to ask, can you do a pair of your forks with AD990 mounts for my front brakiness? In white.....?

Gaz...if you get stuck dude I've got a U plate you can have.

Daz.  :daumenhoch:
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

dibly

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 11:26 PM »
the testing, they have been fitted to a few bikes this week, also but have been on a constant test in taiwan for ages now and havent worn but il let webbie do the riding test for me if it last him a month thats longer than what a normal bb last him, but still early stages yet dude

thanks man

subversion

« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 11:34 PM »
Cool :daumenhoch:

Are they going to be cheap? You'd think the simplicity would lend itself to an attractive price? ;)

dibly

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 11:36 PM »
Cool :daumenhoch:

Are they going to be cheap? You'd think the simplicity would lend itself to an attractive price? ;)

yeah they will be cheaper than a normal bb..... :)

dibly

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2008, 11:42 PM »
side view of the hub.....i have to stress the flanges will be made smaller...just not going to spend any more money on it till we have tested the workings

« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 11:52 PM by dibly »

reay900tap

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2008, 07:55 AM »
front brakes rule

What sort of testing has been done on the plastic BB's then Dibly mate? A friend had one for a flat bike but it hasn't got out of the packet yet!

ummm no he hasn't,  he past it on to me for testing, pretty cool bit of kit really for the 10 or so minutes it lasted  ;D...  it just seemed to work itself loose then stetch and become un'usable,
still its only down hill all the way to the park, mile n 'arf or so.. takin an hour'ish to walk back ::)

reay900tap

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2008, 07:58 AM »
oh and I forgot to ask Mr Dibly sir, do you plan on releasing any frames with a shorter toptube (20" please please please), for us shorter tech guys? would be nice  mate, would deffo run one  :daumenhoch:

subversion

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2008, 01:42 PM »
front brakes rule

ummm no he hasn't,  he past it on to me for testing, pretty cool bit of kit really for the 10 or so minutes it lasted  ;D...  it just seemed to work itself loose then stetch and become un'usable,
still its only down hill all the way to the park, mile n 'arf or so.. takin an hour'ish to walk back ::)

(Bob's) money well spent then Rayo?! :LolLolLolLol:

Hope your versions last a bit longer Mr Dibly! :)

reay900tap

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2008, 03:10 PM »
front brakes rule

(Bob's) money well spent then Rayo?! :LolLolLolLol:

Hope your versions last a bit longer Mr Dibly! :)

haha I should be so lucky, he's just working a price on it for me, wouldn't do a warrenty on it... still guess he shouldn't being the 3rd or 4th agent that its been through ( was brand new when I got it).. it was 1 of the 1st plastic bb's out so I guess they've been tweeked and the like since this one came out, prob give another one a go if the price was right

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  ukbikeco new additions

gfxgfx
gfx gfx