gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 29, 2024, 10:19 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  ukbikeco & Jamie Bestwick?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ukbikeco & Jamie Bestwick?  (Read 3816 times)

bmxer4ever

Re: ukbikeco & Jamie Bestwick?
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2008, 12:43 PM »
I dunno what a stone is but I'ma fat bastard. I've got stones ( American slang) and I've been stoned but Mick Jagger sucks and the local park is made of stone. Bah, the more I ride, the less I'll drink but Ike took my fun away tonight! :knuppel2: Disregard cuz I'm an  :Aresehole: Lulz!

6.356 kilos per stone.
(1 stone is 14 pounds and a pound is 0.454 kilos.)

RADHAB

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2008, 10:51 PM »
My Opinion only but..........

Brash who rides for UK bikes is a very good friend of mine and undoubtably one of the best Pro riders in the UK.

360 Invert over Windsor spine.

I took Brash to the Horsham jam this year and he won it.................Fcuk what anyone in Ride said (Mr Dye) about the outcomb the lad did good on his second UK comp and did it in the name of UK bikes, he is as Rad as they come , as far as i know Kane was supposed to be there with the team camera and represent the team in a professional capacity too.......sadly he didnt show cos he went partying the night before......If i take a job, my employer expects me to turn up and do my job as a professional on a daily basis as a representative of that particuler manufacturer or company without taking the p1ss.

I personally feel that Kane had maybe got a bit cock sure of himself and his ability far too soon, and i personally feel that he took advantage of his position.

My opinion based on information and being in certain places at certain times.

RH

dirtbro

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2008, 01:11 AM »

well nice! hows webbies frame coming on

dibly

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2008, 05:37 AM »
My Opinion only but..........

Brash who rides for UK bikes is a very good friend of mine and undoubtably one of the best Pro riders in the UK.

360 Invert over Windsor spine.

I took Brash to the Horsham jam this year and he won it.................Fcuk what anyone in Ride said (Mr Dye) about the outcomb the lad did good on his second UK comp and did it in the name of UK bikes, he is as Rad as they come , as far as i know Kane was supposed to be there with the team camera and represent the team in a professional capacity too.......sadly he didnt show cos he went partying the night before......If i take a job, my employer expects me to turn up and do my job as a professional on a daily basis as a representative of that particuler manufacturer or company without taking the p1ss.

I personally feel that Kane had maybe got a bit cock-a-doodle-do sure of himself and his ability far too soon, and i personally feel that he took advantage of his position.

My opinion based on information and being in certain places at certain times.

RH

Thank you dude

reay900tap

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2008, 06:58 AM »
did anybody catch the hammering poor Kane got on other web sites for being on UKbikes... ?  bikeguide and the like
riden with Kane to many times and always struck me as someone who loved to ride!
I think the way this game is played for alot of people is that to 'win' or be the talked about rider, you need to be picked up and ride for someone, to me I think this is wrong, riding is about fun!
I think this is what Kane came to, he's just the same as all of us, human, prone to mistakes and f*uckin up..like we all do!

I reacon it was a dream come true to ride for UKbikes for Kane..

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2008, 07:06 AM »
ray i think your probably right about kane  he is young and got alot of attention very fast
hes a dame fine rider at the end of the day or dibly wouldnt have picked him
bar that he hasnt rearly done himself alot of favours with his actions recently gone a bit superstar of dibly and ukbikes
he will probably see the light very soon and fully suporting your sponsor is a must.

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2008, 11:25 PM »
personally i don't think people should be saying or bad mouthing someone unless they know the full story. and trust me there's a lot to this fookin story!

i'll leave it at that! for the good of peace!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  New School BMX 2004 - Now  |  New School Park, Street & Dirt  |  ukbikeco & Jamie Bestwick?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx