gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 12:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Anyone back from Hersden yet??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Anyone back from Hersden yet??  (Read 1110 times)

thecrooch

Anyone back from Hersden yet??
« on: September 14, 2008, 05:27 PM »
Or are you all still stuck on the motorway???

SOUTHBANK BOY

Re: Anyone back from Hersden yet??
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 06:03 PM »
im back but i only had to go to ashford  ;D

moomin

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 07:24 PM »
Home, un loaded, dinner's on and i have a glass of wine  :daumenhoch:

bmx-796

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 07:53 PM »
i am home now  just going out on my new bike

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 08:30 PM »
Bikes unloaded, just got in, went to the sea front and had a fry up :daumenhoch:

Also collected your series trophy for you Simon :)

thecrooch

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 09:23 PM »
Bikes unloaded, just got in, went to the sea front and had a fry up :daumenhoch:

Also collected your series trophy for you Simon :)

huh? series trophy?? didnt think i did enough races thought you had to do 5 i only did 4??  what did i get then??

thanks buddy...  :4_17_5:

mr.magoo

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 09:25 PM »
Si, it's all your fault, for getting your fingers crushed, and me having to explain that its not really that dangerous to her indoors....having trouble convincing her now.

thecrooch

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 09:27 PM »
i had a feeling that was coming Neil....

you ok though?

mr.magoo

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2008, 09:32 PM »
knee is doubled in size, bruise hasn't come out yet, but i either bruise straight away or it takes ages, throbbing like a pink piccolo in amsterdam canal district, and walking with aid of crutches, too much weight on it or twist funny and it feels like its starting to pop out again....brilliant

thecrooch

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2008, 09:34 PM »
fook that doesnt sound too good - well you wont get back in time for southern champs so plenty of time before next season to convince your missus!

get some arnica cream on it brings the bruise out lovely and speeds it all up.  did on my thigh after braintree and had a football size purple bruise in 2 days

mr.magoo

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2008, 09:40 PM »
where can i get that cream from...Kidding myself i'll be ok for the Bay, realistically ... not likely, i can't wait for the video off the father in law, my front flip last hersden race was classic, but breakdancing in the second berm on this one, is real old school

thecrooch

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2008, 11:23 PM »
make sure you post it up

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2008, 11:26 PM »
Glad yer alright Neil, looked pretty bad mate. Guess you'll have to go to work tomorrow thought mate :)

mr.magoo

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2008, 08:09 AM »
Yeah been in for  a few hours this morning, to do the weekly figures, then should have been doing nights tonight, but have moved that shift to sunday night, so hopefully a day of rest (housework) and i'll be able to walk unaided for work tomorrow night.(or was it so i can watch the video of F1 and the DVD of yesterdays racing?) :LolLolLolLol:

mr.magoo

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2008, 09:10 AM »
Crooch, got DVD, don't know how to post it??? can't really see too much, other than my usual, me go down lots of dust etc etc.

Only thing that gutted me i have timed my moto's and the A final, it was 1 and a half seconds slower :'(

mr.magoo

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2008, 12:37 PM »
Si, can't find any programmes on my pc that burn from DVD, so can't post it, but i have a dvd of all the races i've done this year, if anyone wants a copy let me know and i'll try and find someone with a DVD recorder to make some up.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Anyone back from Hersden yet??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx