gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 12:19 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  mid 90s Vid footage of Jerry Galley rippin ramps apart!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: mid 90s Vid footage of Jerry Galley rippin ramps apart!  (Read 4049 times)

subversion

Re: mid 90s Vid footage of Jerry Galley rippin ramps apart!
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2008, 11:07 PM »
 :4_17_5:

Whenever Jerry turned up, you knew it was going to go off big style :daumenhoch: One of the best riders ever & an instiration to many, no doubt...

losidan

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 11:09 AM »
I think that was the day i witnessed one of the best Vert comps ever! Galley, Tabron, Stuart King, Jamie, Zak the list goes on!....

that was the first comp I ever took my mrs to. Me, my mate and her went. I remember standing watching gerry pulling those airs into the roof and being absolutely blown away. I remember sat in the vert room watching the vert comp..it was fooking mental
I still have the Hoffman bikes t shirt I bought off Duncan from Cyclesport who was running a stall that day.

monkeybrains

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2008, 10:36 PM »
I remember that Wakefield comp well, twas insane!  Enjoyed watching that.

bmxbert

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2008, 10:52 PM »
wooooooooahh...... :daumenhoch:

i remember watching jerry mash up the vert ramps at leigh on sea.
there was a guy called lemsip that used to come down with him.between them they really helped with my riding.
lemsip had a gold taj at the time i remember because i painted my bike gold after seeing it. lol

evamedia

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2008, 08:31 AM »
Paul (lemsip) is still riding, see here

http://bicycleunion.com/2008/10/11/weak-content-alert/

JT71

« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2008, 07:40 AM »
Laz you massive hippy. I thought I was the only one who had girly long hair in the 90's.

trill

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2008, 08:39 PM »
jerry  :daumenhoch: yeah no multi barspins or whips dont come anywhere near.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 02:43 PM by trill »

laughinggravy

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2009, 12:09 PM »
I remember being blown away by pics of Jerry in a Ride article on KOC.

3 pics/sequences of:

Quarter pipe with back rail, Jerry backside boneless it, that tyre hurricane trick, and can't remember third, was it a canadian? Unreal, at the time the most action the back rail saw was maybe a fuf or ice.

For safety, he had a contingent of Union bods round the back ready to catch him if he toppled (of course. he didn't!).

A riding legend, and as everyone says, a true nice guy to boot.

radders

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2009, 10:27 PM »
Jerry Galley, even though everyone rates him, he's still massively underated if you know what I mean!! The guy could shred anything.

scott250

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2009, 09:35 PM »
Ive had this tape of footage for ages and Im finally getting it up on line. Here is the first section

Jerry Galley!!!

This is some of him riding Uxbridge Mini ramp and then some at Wakefield skatepark. Its all from the mid 90s, Jerry is riding an S&M HAF and they were out in 93/94.

The riding is just amazing, so good. He makes every trick look briliant. On edge the whole way.

Also look for Mason Smith who pops up and throws down. Again, such a good rider.

/>

Ive posted this up in here cos its Mid at its best and I didnt want it to get lost in the Video section

I used to ride rehab alot, miss that indoor park alot too.  Never seen anyone air that pipe as high as Jerry Galley does on your vid. 

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  mid 90s Vid footage of Jerry Galley rippin ramps apart!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx