gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975622 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 23, 2024, 03:17 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  motocross de nations donington
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: motocross de nations donington  (Read 1180 times)

muddstud

Re: motocross de nations donington
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2008, 08:02 PM »
I like emig good rider and good comentator on speed as for everts carmichael ricky retired 6 years in age before everts and could ride and win supercross :daumenhoch: but both shit hot

dirtbro

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2008, 09:13 PM »

the best ever by far

muddstud

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2008, 10:04 PM »
In europe yes i agree but i saw ricky beat stefan in the sand on his cr250 i have never seen anbody else get close and stefan could not ride supercross
Hey what do i no   :rant:  :LolLolLolLol:

Sparky24

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2008, 10:05 PM »
i have a damon bradshaw shirt from 1989 paris supercross, still got the mud on it.  :daumenhoch: i remember him taking it off and lobbing it in the crowd , and i got it , but it,s in the attic . better get it down and framed. post photo thursday :smitten:

muddstud

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2008, 10:17 PM »
 :wtf: ever happend to him he was super fast and yes best get that out you can send me that for my birthday next year please  :daumenhoch:

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2008, 10:10 AM »
i have a damon bradshaw shirt from 1989 paris supercross, still got the mud on it.  :daumenhoch: i remember him taking it off and lobbing it in the crowd , and i got it , but it,s in the attic . better get it down and framed. post photo thursday :smitten:

paris supercross how cooooool was that,went there about 10 times  :daumenhoch:
we were lucky as we knew one of the organisers so got to go in the pits,see practise etc,IT WAS THE BEST  :daumenhoch:
one year damon bradshaws mechanic gave me his handlebars,quite funny really,i was stood there looking at his bike after the meeting had finished(he did not know me)and a french chap came up doing the begging thing(like we all do  :LolLolLolLol:)"got any shirts,got any kit,got anything i can have,anything" the mechanic says nope nothing at all,as soon as he walks of the mech looks at me and says "here do you want these h/bars,cant be doing with them french"ha ha classic  :daumenhoch: still got them,HE WAS ONE OF MY ALL TIME HERO'S,i remember the time him and jeff "chicken"matiatevich had a coming together through the whoops,bradshaw just stuffed him   >:D
i also went to the bogs stood there like you do,someone came in stood next to me i didnt take any notice,then had a look round and it was damon bradshaw,MY HERO,pi**ing next to me,he turned round ,checked his a*se out in the mirror and went out!
check out these pictures of a few presents we brought back  :daumenhoch:

i BORROWED this from under the dunlop bridge(its about 6 foot tall)now that was fun getting it down,then getting all the air out b4 the few marshalls left when they were taking the track down when it had finished saw me  :LolLolLolLol:(my brother did it the right way and in his best french/english asked if he could have it,they said NO,he looked round and saw me swinging on one and thought,f**k it im having the other one,so we got both,hardest part was making it small enough to put under our coats to walk back out the pits with  :LolLolLolLol:  :LolLolLolLol:

a few bids,including jeremy mcgraths #2 :daumenhoch:
heres a picture of the practise,not many people about,IT WAS THE BEST  :daumenhoch:(this was b4 digital cameras,etc,so we took a few pictures then joined them together  :LolLolLolLol:)

we also got a picture of ricky carmicheal in practise lying on the floor the year he went and crashed in practise about 2 foot from where we were stood,when we got home and had it developed you could see his mechanhic giving us a proper stare as we took the picture  >:(

Offline Nicfred

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2008, 10:31 AM »
In europe yes i agree but i saw ricky beat stefan in the sand on his cr250 i have never seen anbody else get close and stefan could not ride supercross
Hey what do i no   :rant:  :LolLolLolLol:

i disagree i saw stefan ride paris supercross on his rm125 years back,he was good,1st lap out the pits went over the finish line table top and layed it flat    :shocked:  :shocked: :daumenhoch: he could ride anything  :angel:  :daumenhoch:

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2008, 10:43 AM »
We will never know  :buck2: i know they are both great dirt bikers. I do like to watch the artistry of Carmichael when he races supercross and being in awe at the way he rides full bore over anything.

Jeff Emig supercross shirt 1999 Vegas Baby

Paul :Great_Britain:

Sparky24

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2008, 06:58 PM »
those bibs are sweet :smitten: but i would love one of those camel race bibs  :smitten: had plenty of chances when we helped out at farleigh castle in the 80,s but being a young pup , had know idea i was handling history :idiot2: :idiot2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  motocross de nations donington

gfxgfx
gfx gfx