gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 07:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  HELP!! Any radsters in St Albans??
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HELP!! Any radsters in St Albans??  (Read 401 times)

kennyhunter6061

HELP!! Any radsters in St Albans??
« on: September 08, 2008, 05:56 PM »
I'm looking for the help of any members who live in St Albans.  I've placed a trophy order with www.trophyexpress.co.uk, who are based at 11 METRO CENTRE, RONSON'S WAY, SANDRIDGE, ST ALBANS according to their brochure (this is actually the address of a dissolved Trophy Express).  This was almost 4 weeks ago.  I contacted them 11 days ago to see what was happening and got told they couldn't get one of the designs I had ordered, so I ordered another design which they said they could get.  I told them I needed them this week as it is our club's prize giving this Sunday, after our last race of the series.

Today I tried phoning them (01727 830 100) and got an automated message saying they weren't taking any more orders but would "endeavour" to meet all existing orders.  I left a message and have sent them an email, so I'll see if I get any response.  I am feckin raging to say the least.  The kids have been riding all summer and looking forward to their trophies so if this shower aren't going to be honouring our order the kids will be gutted, as will I  >:(  It's not as if we have surplus cash to just nip out and replace them either.

Companies House shows the 'trading' Trophy Express Ltd as:

Name & Registered Office:
TROPHY EXPRESS LIMITED
5 HOMESTEAD CLOSE
PARK STREET
ST ALBANS
HERTFORDSHIRE
AL2 2TB
Company No. 05915545

Just wondering if any radsters live in that area and could check on the address if they're passing to see if they have shut up shop.  It would appear from Companies House records that another company of the same name, also St Albans, dissolved in 2006.

Cheers,
Kenny
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 06:37 PM by kennyhunter6061 »

Paulo

Re: HELP!! Any radsters in St Albans??
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 07:04 PM »

Fecking shuffle munsterers Kenny. The kids will be gutted on Sunday if the trophies aren't there.

Please anyone in the area, can you help check out this company. :2gunsfiring_v1:

kennyhunter6061

Re: HELP!! Any radsters in St Albans??
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 08:06 PM »
Thanks for the PM's guys.  I am hopeful I can get something organised to replace the trophies by Sunday.  I've used this lot before with no problems.  Things don't look promising this time round though.  >:(

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  HELP!! Any radsters in St Albans??

gfxgfx
gfx gfx