gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 01:21 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Creation,Water Park?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Creation,Water Park?  (Read 926 times)

markatkins

Creation,Water Park?
« on: September 06, 2008, 06:14 PM »
Up at the crack of dawn this morning gagging to ride Saffron Walden with Tony,i decided not to go because of the rain.
Instead we decide to go creation in Birmingham,what a nightmare!!
It was raining when i left Leic but when i got to Brum,well,it was like a fooking monsoon!
Never seen rain like it,roads flooded,even flooding some pubs and shops.Could not wait to get in to the park!
First time for me so was looking forward to riding a new park.
When i arrived and opened the doors there were people trying to clear the park of water?
What a balls up,the park was flooded!!I can see the funny side now but gutted at time.
Heard alot of bad shit about this park recently but what i saw,apart from water,it looks really good!Vert looks really nice as does the mini.The street section looks good too.Looks like there is a new quarter that is really wide.
I phoned my mate Tony,told him not too bother,so he went to saffron.As i write this he sends me a photo of him riding,lucky git!!
I look out my window and i could swim in my bloody garden!
Wish i could make the creation night on the 27th as this place looks really nice to ride.
Roll on Tues for corb.....

Bushwacked

Re: Creation,Water Park?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 07:33 PM »
Gutted for you - heard on the news that the Midlands is getting the typhoon today!!

bensherman

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2008, 07:43 PM »
Hasn't stopped raining for more than 10 mins in the last 3 days or so it seems, I live about 7 miles from Brum  :(

PK RETRO

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 11:27 PM »
Fecking rain  :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

jedi

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2008, 11:50 PM »
heh heh.mark,i am the weather man dude!
we rode saffy with zack for a couple of hours then the miniramp/spine at buntingford  :) :)

Voodoocars

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 10:47 AM »
I had the same problem as Mark.Creation (in fact the whole street) had a power cut also.Was itchin' to ride as well.Never mind,thursday soon.

Guillotte

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 11:42 PM »
That's one thing I don't miss about the U.K. All the freakin' rain :shocked:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  Creation,Water Park?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx