gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 01:20 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  bit of advice needed please
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: bit of advice needed please  (Read 323 times)

elland

bit of advice needed please
« on: August 30, 2008, 05:51 PM »
one of my neighbours has an old bmx and asked me if i want to buy it,ive looked at it and have no idea what make model it is  its a chrome colour frame with a serial number stamped down the back of the seat tube  NN3124018 has v handlebars on it sr stem has looptail rear the gusset has a hole same as the raleigh bmx but also a smaller hole nearer the head tube red mx brake to the rear black mag wheels on it not sky way has the rounded spokes theres nothing stamped on the brake bridge i would be grateful if anyone could give me any more advice on the bike please the neighbour wont take a penny less than £50 for it,im undecided wether to purchase or not thanks in advance for any help

SaMAlex

Re: bit of advice needed please
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 05:55 PM »
Get a few photos of it and chances are, someone on here will be able to tell you what it is, when it was made, and what the bloke who welded it had for tea that day.

HEYWOOD BMX

Re: bit of advice needed please
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 05:58 PM »
 :) Gusset description sounds like a Dirt Burner/Iron Horse thingy,though I think they had a gusset between the seat/down tube? If it is,then he should give you £50 to take it away.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  bit of advice needed please

gfxgfx
gfx gfx