gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 04, 2024, 03:23 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Rad member input required for next build......Profile Pro Champ
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rad member input required for next build......Profile Pro Champ  (Read 755 times)

Fiolas Lovechild

Alright bought far too many new projects recently and picked up this little one......thanks JJ . Anyway need a bit of inspiration when it comes to building her colour scheme etc. Was thinking of having her powdered white with chrome & blue parts .......any thoughts ...colour? spec?

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: Rad member input required for next build......Profile Pro Champ
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 12:41 AM »
black and gold Russ :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 09:04 PM »
Chrome and black, black and gold look nice but dont think it would suit that frame, plus your half way there as it is. IMO.

Offline Mattdub

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Overlord
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 10:14 PM »
Looks nice that Russ  :daumenhoch: , a bargain too .

Black F+F , blue & gold bits won't look shabby  ;)

Offline pkradman

• Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 12:05 AM »
chrome parts all the way !!!  .. ooh did i see some era correct profile bars over on osbmx  :coolsmiley:  u will do well to get em .. the septic  is anti UK  .. and if u want some chrome profile pads welcome to the club !!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 12:07 AM by pkradman »

greentoad

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 08:18 PM »
Hi

I have always liked 84Proflie's Black n' Chrome build, and your F&F and decals look great.

For me I'd build from what parts I could get and have a suttle mix of colours - yellow / gold, blue or red, and some chrome. Example, blue nipples, chrome rims etc, I don't really like the blue seat clamp, but each to there own of course.

Looking forward to the result.

Lee...I still have that old set of well worn pads. You are welcome to borrow them and get some repro's made up if you like.

J.

chrome parts all the way !!!  .. ooh did i see some era correct profile bars over on osbmx  :coolsmiley:  u will do well to get em .. the septic  is anti UK  .. and if u want some chrome profile pads welcome to the club !!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Rad member input required for next build......Profile Pro Champ

gfxgfx
gfx gfx