gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975760 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 29, 2024, 11:18 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  TRACKING COOKIES , HOW CAN I PREVENT THEM ?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: TRACKING COOKIES , HOW CAN I PREVENT THEM ?  (Read 1017 times)

bmxbob

TRACKING COOKIES , HOW CAN I PREVENT THEM ?
« on: August 19, 2008, 05:29 PM »
Ive had trouble with tracking cookies again, from here or burnerworld  >:(
one virus made me keep logging in to internet explorer till my laptop couldnt handle any more new tabs  :crazy2:

is there anyway i can stop them installing themselves  :knuppel2:

anyone else had any bother like this  :shocked:

Bob  8)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 09:25 PM by bmxbob »

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
Re: 97 TRACKING COOKIES FROM HERE OR BURNERWORLD ?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 05:53 PM »
Very simple dude, bin Internet Explorer!

Install Mozilla Firefox and you'll never have a problem again - ten times as secure!!

As far as I'm also aware I've never had any on here, but then again I use Mozilla so work it out.

Hope that helps buddy.

Daz.  :daumenhoch:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

munners

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 05:55 PM »
Ive had that before where my pc just keeps on loading new tabs.

Weird!

bmxbob

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 05:56 PM »
cheers  Flatcap ;)

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 06:00 PM »
Not from here Bob - we have no interest in tracking. No advertisers see.

bmxbob

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 06:04 PM »
Not from here Bob - we have no interest in tracking. No advertisers see.

didnt think they were from here mate, it was Burnerworld last time too  :police:

moley

Re: 97 TRACKING COOKIES FROM BURNERWORLD ?
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 06:40 PM »
Go to www.eset.com an do their online scanner/checker.

Its supposed to be one of the best.

Offline beard1973

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2008, 12:14 AM »
Dear BMXBOB....

I would appreciate if you would refrain from posting threads with Burnerworld in the title that are constantly referring to virus' you appear to be getting on your computer!!!

We have 950+ members... a hardcore of 100+ members.... How many have complained about 'cookie' issues and 'virus'... NONE!!! yet this is the second thread you have started bring to the attention of the online community the so called problems you are experiencing...

Myself & DaveMac who own and administrate the BW forum work tirelessly to ensure that our site is 'clean'....

I suggest you get some better software or perhaps look at what other sites you are visiting before you AGAIN... complain about Burnerworld.

:rant:

Beard  >:(

JT71

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2008, 08:06 AM »
I use burnerworld and RAD and have no issues on either pc I use.

and on my home PC I don't run any security/anit virus.

so I'd be suprised if BMXBOB's issues stems from burnerworld tracking cookies, somehting else is causing the
IE windows to keep opening.

munners

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2008, 08:10 AM »
Well 9/10 times i use rad i use the home laptop and i never visit dirty sites or Burnerworld. I blame Rad for the cookies! >:D

Its that rubberducky.

darren34

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2008, 05:25 PM »
all ok for me on burnerworld  :D

bmxbob

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2008, 08:57 PM »
Dear BMXBOB....

I would appreciate if you would refrain from posting threads with Burnerworld in the title that are constantly referring to virus' you appear to be getting on your computer!!!

We have 950+ members... a hardcore of 100+ members.... How many have complained about 'cookie' issues and 'virus'... NONE!!! yet this is the second thread you have started bring to the attention of the online community the so called problems you are experiencing...

Myself & DaveMac who own and administrate the BW forum work tirelessly to ensure that our site is 'clean'....

I suggest you get some better software or perhaps look at what other sites you are visiting before you AGAIN... complain about Burnerworld.

Hi Beard, the last time i posted a thread with Burnerworld in the title that was referring to virus' that i did get on my computer was useful to others on this site because Burnerworld was having problems at the time, infact it was goosed. i hope it helped people and prevented them from getting the virus, i thought i was being helpful  :-\ :-\ :-\

as for this thread mate i presumed it was the same cause as the last time as others had experienced the same as me.

im sorry if i have offended anyone by posting this thread, just thought i was being helpful  :D

Bob  8)

johhnyboyz

Re: TRACKING COOKIES , HOW CAN I PREVENT THEM ?
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2008, 10:05 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2008, 10:10 PM »
Dear BMXBOB....

...save your anger for the track...GGgggrrrrrrrrrr :2gunsfiring_v1:

;D ;)
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

moley

Re: TRACKING COOKIES , HOW CAN I PREVENT THEM ?
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2008, 11:21 PM »
 8) Chill out dudes!!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  TRACKING COOKIES , HOW CAN I PREVENT THEM ?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx